Staff Meeting

“What the fŭck just happened here?” Jenn marvels as Courtney manages to untie herself.

“Well, it looks to me like you just got a great fŭcking from your newest employee,” Courtney answers nonchalantly, reaching down and playing with the sperm oozing from Jenn’s freshly fŭcked pŭssy.

“Thanks for the update Miss Obvious, now untie me,” Jenn retorts.

“I don’t think so,” responds Courtney with a sliver of a grin pâssing over her face.

“Did I hire you to think you little slut?” Jenn demands, her voice rising.

“I guess not, but you’ve been fŭcking with me ever since I arrived here, ‘Courtney get me this’ or ‘Courtney get me that’, and now it’s my turn to fŭck with you, but I’m gonna be a bit more literal about it bitch,” Courtney glares at Jenn.  She then goes over to one of the racks and grabs the biggest strap-on cõck she can find, and it was enormous.

As she puts it on, Jenn’s eyes grow bigger and bigger, “Don’t you even think about it you cŭnt.  That will rip me apart!”

“Cŭnt? Did you just call me a …” and as she says ‘cŭnt’ the second time, Courtney pushes the mâssive black dildo into Jenn’s cŭnt.  Jack’s cõck was big, but it was nothing compared to what Courtney is driving into her now, being fisted would have been easier.  She’d seen a porno once where a chick got fŭcked with a baseball bat and Jenn would gladly trade places with her.

“Holy fŭck Courtney, it’s too much, fŭck, please stop, oh fŭck,” Jenn jabbers as Courtney continues to shove as much of the mâssive dildo into Jenn’s tunnel as she can.

Once she reaches the limit of Jenn’s vagina, Courtney begins to pump in and out of her.  And while Courtney had never worn a strap-on before, she begins to see the joy that men have in using their cõcks on their lovers.

As she fŭcks Jenn without mercy, the dildo is also pounding against her own clit, bringing her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fŭckkkkkkkkkk,” Jenn screams as she explodes in orgasm and moments later, Courtney joins her and then collapses on the floor.

Once they both catch their breath, Jenn gasps, “Please Courtney, please untie me now.”

But Courtney just shakes her head, she has other plans.  She heads over to the phone on the wall and pushes the intercom button.

“Attention staff, as a reward for all of your hard work and for taking so much shit from Jenn, we are hosting a company-wide gang bang in the obedience room beginning in five minutes.  So leave your clothes and your inhibitions at your desk and come show Jenn just how much of a bitch she has been.”

“You fŭcking cŭnt, you will pay for this!” Jenn screams as Courtney sits back and laughs.

“Nah, I’m not paying for anything, this fŭck fest is 100% free.  Besides, by the time our entire company is done using you, you will be in no condition for any type of revenge.”

Three hours later, Jenn stumbled out of the office building covered in sweat and cum.  Her hair was a matted mess, her clothes long since forgotten, her ankles and wrists rubbed raw from the restraints.

As she was about to collapse, a strong pair of arms scooped her up and began carrying her to the nearest outdoor shower.  Once she had been thoroughly cleansed, she was taken back to her bungalow and carefully put to bed.  She fell asleep to the sensation of someone combing the tangles out of her blonde hair.

“Good morning Jenn, guess you had quite a day,” Jack smiles as he holds her in his arms.

Jenn slowly returns to consciousness wondering if yesterday was some kind of dream, until she fells the ache between her legs and the chafed skin on her wrists and ankles.