Seeing Double

Jack woke feeling incredibly satisfied and marveling at how his view on sexuality seemed to be changing with each pâssing hour.

If you’d asked him a week ago if he had any interest in sex with other men, he would have flatly said, “Not at all.”  But within the last couple of days, not only had he had his first experience with another man, but he had been gang banged by dozens and fŭcked another man so that his wife could fulfill one of her dark desires.  He shook his head in disbelief.

As Jack walked into the communal bathroom for a morning piss, he noticed a lovely blonde admiring herself in the mirror.  He obviously was staring more than he realized as she turned and quite bluntly asked, “What the fŭck are you staring at âsshole?”

Given how polite everyone had been so far, Jack was taken aback by this clear display of rude aggressiveness.  Maybe because he hadn’t had his morning coffee, Jack responded in kind, “I’m looking at you, you narcissistic cŭnt!”

His words rolled over her like a wave and she fell to the floor, groveling.  “Oh please Sire, forgive me.”

While this seemed like just another bizarre twist in his island adventure, something much more remarkable caught his eye.  The woman’s reflection hadn’t changed even as she fell to her knees.  In fact the reflection turned and addressed him, “Please forgive my sister Sire, her tongue can be quite sharp at times.”

Twins.

“Forget about it,” said Jack as he headed off to relieve himself.

“Please Sire,” the standing twin implored, “She must be punished or she will never learn how to properly address her betters.”

Jacked shrugged, “Yeah, sure, just give me a chance to hit the head first.”

“Pee on her,” the sister blurted out.

“What? That’s disgusting.”

“Oh please Sire, it will help her,” the sister pleaded with longing eyes.

“Well I guess ….” Jack mumbled as he walked over to her.  He doubted he’d have been able to do it if his bladder wasn’t close to bursting, but a moment later a hot stream of pêe burst from his dîck and began spraying the kneeling twin.

As it ran over her back, the standing twin came over, grabbed his cõck and directed the spray onto her sister’s golden hair.  As if this wasn’t enough, the kneeling sister then lifted her head so that the last of Jack’s piss hit her face, some even dripping into her open mouth.

“Oh thank you Sire,” the twins said in perfect unison.  “You have shown us great kindness; we are now yours to command.”  The two sisters stood side-by-side, perfect naked bookends, save for the pêe that soaked one’s hair and dribbled down her exquisite body.

“Well, if you’re going to serve me, let’s start by getting you cleaned up,” and so the three of them walked to one of the many outdoor showers that spotted the island.

Now fresh and sparkling clean, Jack suggested, “Well let’s go grab a bite to eat, I’m starving, all this fŭcking really works up an appetite.”

Without a word, the two sisters fell in line behind him as Jack headed to one of the breakfast buffets.

After loading his plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon and fresh fruit, Jack took a seat at a nearby table, but instead of sitting with him, the two sisters stood on either side of him.

“Take a seat, will you?” Jack implored.

“Oh no Sire, it would be inappropriate for us to eat until you are done and even then, we could never eat at the same table as you,” the sister responded.

Jack shrugged and reached for his fork, but one of the sisters intercepted it and began gently feeding him as if he was made of porcelain.

Meanwhile the second sister had disappeared, but before Jack could look for her, he felt her moving under the table.  She was kissing and caressing his bare feet, then his lower legs, his thighs and ultimately his cõck, which responded immediately to the attention.

As he continued to eat, he could feel the sister under the table licking and then sucking his hard cõck and shaved balls. Jack decided to take advantage of his hands being free and began rubbing one over the soft skin of the standing sister while his other hand went to the back of the head of the kneeling sister, allowing him to force his cõck down her throat until he could hear her gagging.

As he enjoyed a mouthful of bacon and eggs, his right hand had two fingers fully inside the standing sister’s bald cŭnt while he mâssaged her firm bud with his thumb.  She squirmed and moaned at his attentions, but didn’t even pause in the feeding process, even when she was offering him a drink of delicious hot coffee.

Moments later she was cumming all over his hand which sent his own orgasm wafting through his body and filling the kneeling sister’s mouth and throat with a stream of hot semen.  She emerged from the table with a mouthful of cum, which she and her sister swapped during an erotic kiss as Jack watched with lusty eyes.

“Thank you Sire,” said the twins, as they swallowed Jack’s cum, “We hope you enjoyed your breakfast.”

“It was delightful ladies, thank you.”

“Oh Sire, the pleasure is truly ours.”

“Do you two have names?” Jack asked.

“Clarice,” they said simultaneously.

“Let me guess, your father is George Forman?” Jack laughed.

The twins looked at each other, confused.

“Oh don’t worry about it, it was just a dumb joke,” shrugged Jack.

The twins offered theatrical laughs in an effort to be polite.

“Aren’t the two of you going to eat?” asked Jack.

“Of course Sire,” and with that they cleared the table in one quick woosh, sending dishes crashing to the ground.

They climbed on top of the table and as Jack watched, they got into a 69 position.  Although he had just cum, his cõck began to twitch as he watched the twins lick and suck each other’s bald pussies, until they came in one united orgasm.

They climbed down from the table and began kissing Jack’s mouth, allowing him to taste the sweet nectar of their juices.

As they smiled down at his newly erect cõck, they asked, “Would Sire like to fŭck us?” And before he could answer, they had both bent over the table in front of him.

“Yes,” he responded, but first … Jack grabbed a couple of nearby serving spoons and smacked each of the on their cream white âsses.

“Ohhhhh,” they screamed in unison. Again and again the spoons came down, turning their silky cheeks from pink to red.

Just as suddenly, the spankings stopped, and Jack plunged his cõck into the waiting cŭnt of one of the Clarices.  Which one?  It didn’t matter and Jack didn’t care.  After a few deep thrusts, he pulled out and drove into her sister.  Not surprisingly, they were identical right down to the way the walls of their pussies gripped his thick shaft.

Back and forth, back and forth he fŭcked them.  Their moans filled the open air, until, once again, they came in unison and Jack sprayed a generous about of cum over both of their âsses.

It was still morning, but Jack was exhausted.  His two new love slaves walked him back to his cabana and the three of them curled up for a late morning nap.