CHAPTER SEVEN: Lost

Jaxvien's POV

Today is our sixth monthsary in being in a relationship.  And I'm so happy!  I finally have her.  Though I still can't believe it,  but I feel it.  It's real.  Men she makes me happy.

She's perfect.  A sweet, loving girlfriend.  She's everything I ever wanted. 

I'm preparing for our dinner in their house later.  I asked her out but she said she wants to make it special and she wants to cook for me and she wants me to meet her dad. 

When she welcomed me in their house I was stunned again.  When will it ever normal for me,  seeing her so beautiful and wonderful. 

I kissed her forhead and asked her. 

"where's your father bub? " then I scanned the room, hoping to greet his father already.  I'm so excited.

"a-ahm..  He'll be home later.  He just went out to buy... S-supplies. " she looked nervous but I understand her.  Maybe she's thinking of her father not approving our relationship.

"oh..  That's okay we can just wait for him. " I said with a smile to lessen her worries.

"he just went out.  So let's not wait for him anymore.  I-Im hungry.. " she smiled at me but it didn't reach her eyes.

"okay? Let's go.  I brought your favorite cake by the way. " she hugged me and whispered kn my ears

"happy monthsary love. I love you so much. " I was so happy I just hugged her back.

"Happy monthsary bub..  And I love you too.  So so bad. " then I kissed her head.

We were eating dinner when her father arrived.

"look what we have here.. " her father said with a smile.

"Goodevening sir.  I'm Jaxvien sir.  Ivannah's boyfriend.  It is a pleasure to meet you.. " I said as I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"yes it is indeed a pleasure." he shook his hand with me and I looked at the plastic bag he's holding.

I thought he bought supplies?  Why is the plastic bag full of beers and alcoholic drinks? 

Well it's none of my business anymore. 

"please sir.  Have a seat and eat with us. " I offered him to eat with us. 

That's when I noticed Ivannah looking down and she didn't even bother greeting her father. 

"yes ofcourse.  I'll just put this in the fridge. " he smiled meaningfully at Ivannah and left the dining room. 

"hey bub..  Are you okay? " I asked her because she's so quiet. 

"I-I'm fine.. Let's just eat.. " she smiled at me but she looked really afraid. 

All I could do is agree.  When I was about to leave their house her father stopped me and said things that broke me into pieces.

"Leave my daughter alone jaxvien.  You don't deserve her. I will never approve your relationship with her. " I can't move.  I can't even speak for myself. 

"You see,  I don't want Ivannah to marry someone like you.  Someone who can't even buy my daughter a cake with his own money. " I'm still stunned.  What am I suppose to say?  I just cant..

"don't ever come back here.  Leave my daughter alone.  You can only come back if you'rw successful" Those were his last words and went inside their house. 

Then I started being cold to Ivannah.  Her father is right.  I'm nobody.  Ivannah deserves someone better. I did everythung so that she would break up with me, but she never did.

So I did.  I broke up with her.  It broke me a hundred times more,  seeing her cry because of me.  And when she turned her back on me,  I broke down.

I already regret what I did.

Then she called me.  Telling me to meet her at our cliff.

When I arrived I can't help but shiver. She's at the cliff's peak! What is she doing there..

It can't be... Just the thought of it is killing me... It's maddening.

Then she told me her story.  How her father treat her..  How she lost hope when she lost me... And it hurts.

It hurts so bad. 

I tried everything to stop her.  I was crying the whole time..

No..  I can't lose her like this..  Not this way..  Lord,  please stop her.

I tried everything that I could,  but she still jumped.  And I couldn't do anything but to watch her fall. 

I broke down.  But I was still hoping she survived so I called the ambulance and the police. 

When they recovered her body,  it killed me.  It killed me a hundred more times and I gained the pain that can last a lifetime.

I lost her. I lost her. Oh God..