Breakfast in Bed

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I couldn't believe this nigga Meechie would come over after our argument.

I easily got up out the bed and threw my hair into a messy bun I really didn't care how I looked today.

I did my hygiene, and got dressed today I wore a North Face Hoodie with leggings and Nike Air Force 1.

I wobbled down the stairs, I peeped Meechie in the kitchen cooking breakfast with nothing but boxers on and when I say them abs was looking mighty delicious, they were.

I hurried and sat on the sofa I swear this little girl be killing me.

Morning Meechie said handing me a plate of food.

Morning I said giving him A confused look.

What? Meechie said sitting next to me.

Why are you here? I said sticking a piece of bacon in my mouth.

I wanted to make sure you was okay Meechie said smiling making his dimples pop out.

I'm fine thank you I said laying back on the couch.

Man you still gone beat me with this? It's been months since what happened E you gotta get over it Meechie said rubbing the back of his neck.

Meechie you broke my heart, you really did break--- I was interrupted by a strong pain I felt in my body so I knew the baby was on the way.

You alright Meechie said putting his hand on my stomach.

Yeah just a little pain I said getting up walking to the kitchen.

You know the baby on the way so we need to start getting stuff, you wanna have a baby shower?

I'm okay I don't want no one buying anything for my baby I said cleaning my dishes.

E come on The baby is coming soon.. I'm the father so let me help out Meechie said coming towards me.

Who said your the fathe-- I stopped before Meechie could hear the full sentence.

What you just say? Meechie said giving me a dead stare.

Uhh... Meechie Aiden is here can we not do this right now I said holding up my hands.

Meechie started to put his clothes and shoes on.

Meechie where are you going? I said walking towards him.

I'm leaving because I know if I stay I'm gone beat the fuck out of you.. And I'm trying not to put our baby girl in danger Meechie said standing up.

Fine leave with your dead beat ass I yelled running into my bedroom locking the door.

I knew I then pissed this nigga off extremely.

Bitch open this door Meechie yelled while he kicked the door.

Meechie leave me alone I screamed!!!

Mommy!! Aiden said running out his room.

I heard Meechie tell Aiden to go back in his room and close his door.

Meechie if you don't leave me Alone I'm gone call the police!! I yelled.

The door kicked opened, To show a pissed off Meechie.

Meechie.... Please don't do this I said bagging away towards my bed.

Do what Meechie said slamming the bedroom door.

Meechie please don't hurt me I said as a tear rolled from my eye.

Sit your ass down and let me tell you something Meechie said yelling.

I sat down

I know I've messed up, and I know that you won't forgive me for it but I'll come clean, I did fuck Jelissa why you was at home cleaning and cooking,I did fuck Crystal every time you left us there alone But don't you ever fix your motherfucking mouth to say I'm a dead beat father Meechie said giving me a dead stare.

I got very tense from what Meechie had explained to me.

I'm sorry I told Meechie.

I forgive you, now can we start over? Meechie questioned.

Yes I said smiling but covering my face for Meechie won't see me.

Don't hide your face Meechie said pulling my face towards his.

Meechie pecked me on the lips.

I swear this man was my weakness

I deepened the kiss, but I stopped once I felt a stronger pain in my body.

Fluid ran down my leg.

Oh god I yelled.

I was going in labor.

AUTHOR HERE: Alright y'all I'm cool 😂😂 I feel asleep for awhile and I feel better, I just did a little update I feel like My bestfriend Is updating more than me 😂😂 im going to need y'all to like my book a little more and comment please.