The Last Hustle

Erica Pov-

I stared at the gun sitting on the table I knew this wasn't a good way of ending my life but shit i couldn't take any more of the pain.

I took a couple of puffs from my blunt. Meechie wasn't home so I knew it was the best way to do what I had to do.

I took the gun off of safety and put it to the side of my head.. Suddenly a tear fell from my eye.

I got ready to pull the trigger but I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I grabbed the gun and ran towards the door.

I was not in the mood to be bothered so I'll kill any fucking body who gets in the way.

I pointed the gun towards the door.

COME IN!! I yelled.

The door opened....

It was...
*********************************
Meechie Pov-

Man these streets was going crazy tonight I mean me going back into the drug game wasn't no joke this shit is hard and with a nigga like me I gotta go hard in these streets.

I unlocked my safe and threw all the money I made today in it.

Aye Big T watch this for me don't let nobody touch my shit I said handing him my pistol.

I walked out the trap and got into my cocaine white Range Rover.

I plugged my phone up to my car and blasted Migos.

I figured I'll stop by Magic Johns Strip Club before going home and dealing with Erica stubborn ass.

I got out my white cocaine Range Rover and walked inside the strip club.

The club was packed tonight.

I walked up towards one of my favorite strippers, Rain.

I walked over towards Rain and smacked her on her ass.

Rain turned around and gave me a sexy smirk.

Rain grabbed me by my hand and led me towards the back.

As soon as we reached the back Rain got on top of my lap and began to kiss on me.

Damn Ma wait let me get a condom I mumbled as Rain continued to kiss on me.

Daddy we don't need that Rain said sucking on my bottom lip.

I pushed Rain on the floor and kissed her from her chest to her cat.

I took Rain Thong off with my teeth and proceeded to eat her out.

I took my D out.

I shoved myself into her deep as I can go.

I looked at Rain, She was tapping.

I smirked and proceeded to fuck her.

I love you Rain mumbled.

I love you too I exclaimed.
************************************
CRYSTAL POV:
I took one more shot of liquor.

I needed something to heal the pain that I was going through.

I laid my head on the bar counter and proceeded to think about all the bullshit I've been through the pass months.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen this fine ass guy staring at me.

I sat up in my chair, I pushed my boobs up and fixed my hair.

I didn't wanna be looking a hot mess when some cute ass nigga checking me out.