001

They're Back

Salina's Pov

Wahhhhh. Another Day Of Hell...Just. Great.

We are already In 3 weeks Onto School and I already feel tried. Everyday Is Kinda the Same. I just Wake Up, Do My morning routine, Eat Breakfast, Drive to school, Work My Butt off In class, Eat some foodz in school, Talk with Friends, And Drive back home, Listen to Music, Sleep, And Repeat. It's been like that for 3 weeks.

I wonder when Something gonna happen today. Maybe My Favorite Musical Artist Will Upload their New song Today. Who Knows. I wake up And Do Meh Thing's, Got ready, Ate Blah Blah Blah. I Finally Got Into My car And started driving.

THEIR'S TRAFFIC TODAY! WHY?! Ughh...
Good Thing I left early today. I see Something When I'm Almost at school. I see A crowed In The front of The school.

What's Going on? I Parked my car And walked to The school To see why theirs a crowed. I Tried to walk pass through people Who We're blocking my view Of What's Going on and I see 7 Hot Friken Fine, Cute, ALMOST THE PERFECT GUYS THAT I EVER SEEN. Wait...I see Someone Familiar...Jungkookie? No, No, I Must be Seeing things. I Rub my eyes and Looked back At the Guy that look's like My old friend.

I Say Out loud "Jungkook?" He Looks right at me And Smiles. I smile back And Waved. He Waved back and Was pulled To leave the Area. I guess It was Jungkook. He look's kinda the same. He had The same Bunny smile, Same Old Hair cut, And Still taller than me. As Always. I wonder Who we're the other 6 guys...humph. I Just pushed my thoughts aside and walked to class.

Jungkook Pov

I heard someone Call my name. I look over and I see Salina. She Waved at me and Smiled I waved at her and smiled back. Huh. She's Kinda the same. All the Sudden I get pulled off to the side to go somewhere else. I was dragged to the library.

There's a Place for my group to Stay And study and Hangout. It's pretty chill. I'm Kinda sad That I had to miss out work For 3 weeks. But At least my summer Vacation was extend a little bit more.

As we Walk to the library I went to Drink water at the water fountain. Then I saw Salina walk by. I stopped drinking water and Called out her name. She Looked Back and Smiled. She Stopped Walking And walked Towards me.

"Hey Jungkookie. Long time No Speak. How have You been?"She Asked me.
"I've been Fine..What about you Salina?" I replied Hugging her. She Hugged back and Said "I'm Doing fine as well. I see You have grown Popular lately?" She responded.

"Yeah, I followed my dream. Anyways; Later I want you To go To the Library to Meet my Group member's their really nice." I Break the hug and pointed to the Library."Sure, Why Not." She Shrugged n Gave me a final Quick Hug. She Looks Up and Down On me and Say's "You Haven't changed that much kookie. I'm glad I still have my old bestie with me now. Well I better get going I'm gonna be late for My First Lecture. Bye!" She walk's away In A Rush Going to her class. Hm. I've Changed; I think so...

A/n:Hoped You Enjoyed!!! It's My frist J.Jk Story So I hoped you Enjoyed! Bye!!