New beginnings

5 years later -

Jazmine -

I smiled real wide as I stood in the middle of our new living room. We had finally finished decorating our house. As soon you walked in we had a foyer with me and my husbands musical accomplishments.

Grammy awards, soul train awards, BET awards, all hung on our wall. Even Bryson's awards hung up on the wall. I was so proud of him, he had got his mind focused on music and with my help he released his first album.

My triplets were growing so big and tall. Kenneth was still bad thinking he ran the house whenever Kendrick left. The baddest but yet he was still scared of his father.

Kendra was still a daddy's girl, always running after Kendrick, and whenever she got into trouble he was right there to pull her out of it. Kenya was starting to close up on us.

I believed it was from lack of attention, we did pay so much attention Daniel, Keith and Bryson that we forgot about the other children. Jamir had gotten so tall and looking like Corey each and everyday.

"Woah... don't you look beautiful," Kendrick said to me as he walked through the door. I had changed up my hair and make up.

"Thank you baby," I giggled as he grabbed me closer to him. Just as our lips locked there was a loud noise from upstairs which sounded like glass, and then we heard the boys arguing , with a little bit of Blue trying to get them to calm down.

"See that's what you get always touching shit! Now mamas gone be upset!" Bryson yelled.

"Man shut the hell up!" Daniel yelled back.

"Hey hey can y'all stop please!" Blue jumped in.

"For the record them yo kids," Kendrick said as he broke our kiss.

"Boy all of their last names is Duckworth, not Sullivan," I said as we laughed. We kissed a little more, just as our kiss got hot we heard another glass chatter and Everybody yells "MOMMY!"

Sighing "I guess they are my kids," I said we laughed and went upstairs. "What the hell!" I yelled the minute I walked up the steps. Both my fancy china plates were shattered into pieces.

"I'm about to whoop somebody's ass who did it!" I yelled.

"Diggy!" Everybody pointed. I looked at him and I knew automatically he did it.

"Everybody else go to y'all room!" Kendrick yelled.
The kids all ran off to their rooms closing their doors so they wouldn't be the next victim on my list

"Ma I'm sorry I was running and I shouldn't have I saved up some money I'll buy another plate,"

"Daniel you know the rules no running in this house, I don't want you to pay for any plates, but the next time you're running in this house imma beat your ass now clean this up," I said angrily as I went off into our bedroom.

Kendrick followed in behind me to our bedroom. "I think I like how you handled that," he smirked.

"I'm sure you did," I chuckled as I sat down on our bed kicking off my shoes.

"Daddy can I talk to you for a second?" Kendra asked.

"What is it sweetheart,"

"So uhm I'm sixteen now and I was wondering if I could start learning how to drive,"

"Yes, No," me and Kendrick said at the same time. I looked at him and he looked at me. Whenever it came to Kendra it was always yes he didn't know how to tell her no.

"Momma why not everybody else is driving why can't I?" She asked me.

"Everybody else isn't my daughter, I said no Kendra.

"Ugh!" She yelled and said something smart under her breath.

"You wanna run that back to me young lady?"

"No ma'am," she said before storming out.

"Come on Baby you ain't even think about it," he said as he came and climbed on top of me and kissing me.

"Here you go Kendrick I don't wanna hear it,"

"I'm sure you don't but come on babe we started driving at sixteen, Bryson and Keith have their license, I let Jamir drive everyday come on,"

"She's my little girl I don't want her growing up too fast I liked it better when she couldn't argue back with me," I said as I played with his braids.

"I know baby but just think about it the quicker they grow up the quicker they get out the house and the quicker I can get you pregnant again," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Oh no I am not getting pregnant I have pushed enough of your big head kids out of me, plus baby we have a full house, it's a beautiful house but it's full,"

"Yeah it is I thought I'd never see this day though the kids are teenagers now, and Jamir is taller than me, and Blue is tall,"

"Yes they've all grown Kenneth is still bad as hell but scared of you,"

"His bad ass should be scared of somebody," I laughed.

"Kendrick I love you so much baby, in love with you will always be baby,"

"Same here I don't think imma ever stop loving you Jazmine Marie,"

"I'm not going to stop loving you Kendrick Lamar," I said pulling down for a long kiss. He rubbed my thighs and I closed them he thought he was so slick.

"Don't be depriving me girl," he said as we laughed and kissed. We were kissing when Jamir stood in the door way.

"Y'all make me sick, momma what's for dinner?" he asked before coming and getting on our bed.

"Jamir leave them alone," Kenya said grabbing him.

"Boy if you don't get out," Kendrick yelled.

"Baby next time lock our doors please," I laughed.

"Nah ain't no locking doors we can't lock our doors,"

"Do you pay rent any bills in here? Nah you don't do get out," Kendrick said kicking him off the bed. Jamir faked being hurt as they started play fighting.

"Kendrick Jamir stop it before y'all break another one of my glass vases," they pulled away laughing.

"Let's play 2k daddy,"

"Come on,"

"Kenya you wanna help me get dinner ready?" I asked.

"Yeah momma,"

"Okay,"

"Gone did my kids dinner girl," Kendrick said as he slapped my butt I glared at him and he laughed. I loved that man so much, every since the day we first met, we've been on this journey for a long time and I'm never leaving his side, cheers for another life time.

BOOK 3. KENDRICK's KIDS WILL BE POSTED SOON. THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️