Chapter 06 | Dark Skies of Light

| JUNGKOOK |

I got weaker and weaker as I wait for my hyung's decision. My eyes checking the blinds, my hands sweaty as I peak into small spaces. I can see the other nurse getting closer to us every time I exhale and inhale tight breaths. "Hyung..." I called Jeonghan hyung's name sternly but softly as I get a bit more impatient as my heart feels like it is going to burst out any minute now.

I was replied with long moment of silence, heavy breaths around the back of my neck.

I caught up with hyung's plan even if he didn't say a single word yet to me. I've known him enough to know what he's thinking. He's that boy that every girl dreamt of kind of guy from books: mysterious and handsome. He's impeccable if you could say. Yet I still got through that facade that he chose to show.

I can admit that he really is very mysterious. The day I met him was like a study of a new creature; the way he moves was so different, peculiar enough to catch my attention or anyone who was observant and creepy enough like me to notice his weird little movements and gestures; the way he smiles was captivating yet despondent, it gives off that uneasy yet welcoming feeling; and there's just something in his tone whenever he talks that I can't quite figure up until now. I really can't find the right words to really explain how he delivers every word that comes out from his mouth, but one thing is for sure, it is intimidating in the sense where you'll feel comfortable and scared with him at the same time. That is why you really will misunderstand everything that he does if you don't know him well enough. Well even I, his so-called only friend just really is still confused up until now of who he really is.

He was that perplexed—and clever.

Nonetheless I'm still thankful to have him here beside me because if it weren't for him, no one could have let me out of the bubble of sadness I was in.

"Jungkook," Jeonghan hyung mumbled my name as I got ready for his plan. Hyung was always the one who is very detailed in his plans so I'm actually very nervous because if it weren't for that nurse having his shoelace untied, we would've been busted by now but eh at least hyung was good with his own plans so I'm not nervous at all– "Let's try get help." — not. [For anyone who knows what I'm quoting, you da best]

Okay I've changed my mind! We're going to die.

"Uhm, hyung no!" I whisper shouted at him as sweat beads go down my face as my eyes still doesn't break my gaze on the nurse. I swear to god if hyung doesn't do something I will strangle him.

"Aww, I've always wanted to see you like a ragdoll..." By his tone you can clearly imagine that he's pouting like a baby right now which if we aren't fucking cramped inside this room, I could've face palmed already. He has the right to give me that tone when all he wants is to see me acting all fainted!

"But okay we need to get serious now... I have a plan," He chuckled which really didn't give me a comfortable feeling at all.

"What is it?" A long pause was made, and I can clearly see the nurse just almost opening the door his forefinger almost touching the side of the doorknob, ready to turn it around and bust it open. My heart beating so fast because until now Jeonghan hyung doesn't even do a single thing about this yet.

There was a moment of silence as I hear the door slowly moving open, small creaking wooden noises made my head a bit dizzier as my hands shake a bit. My eyes almost meeting the nurse's because I know once he opens that door, he'll realize that he had both of us in his hands.

He was wrong.

"What!? You're here?" The nurse's voice raises up upon seeing both of us.

"Run for your life idiot!" Jeonghan hyung shouted merrily as if all of this was just a mere game, pushing me forward as it makes my body hit the nurse in front of me, making him fall onto his back. I heard him shout from the small little pain, seeing how the other nurse didn't put his eyes off me as he put out that daring glare to pierce through my whole soul. Another rush of adrenaline going through my veins as I start what was told of me.