Chapter 1

1809, January 15th

The shops was loud and rowdy, full with men with Swords. Twin swords at that. Tonight was called a treat, from the hard work they put in keeping the Village safe. A light pink blush was on many of the men's face's all but accept one. He was Captain Uchiha Sasuke. He had selfish reasons why he wanted to "Treat" his men as you could say. But the all the raven man wanted was to watch the special entertainment and the best in the Village. Sasuke had never seen someone so beautiful and fragile, so much he nicknamed this person "Doll". The doll's movement's was like a butterfly drifting in the wind so beautifully. The raven wanted to hold this person in his arms forever and never let him go. 

He wanted to ravish him and bow down before this beauty and treat him like a goddess. But he couldn't. Well after all he was Captain Uchiha Sasuke of the Shinumen. He was known as Cool, Confident, scary, Powerful, moody and un-kind but handsome and he had to keep up the act. If Sasuke had it his way, he would take his doll and lock them up together forever and away from everyone. If anyone knew that this Scary male wanted to bow down before his doll and worship the very floor he walked on; he would be known as a joke. He couldn't have that, the respect he worked so hard to get would be gone and down the drain. 

His train of thoughts was cut off by his Doll walking into the room, looking more beautiful then ever, if that was even possible. His doll's body was covered up by a Red Kimono which adorned White butterfly's. His Smooth, silky tan skin on his shoulder and leg was showing, making the blonde look seductive. Sasuke knew it was working by the Semi in his pants. The boy started to move his body in the rhythm of the music, but one thing that caught the Handsome Raven by surprise was that his Dolls bright ocean like eye's was staring at him the whole time. It was as if this dance was for him and him only. 

From the other room the Blonde boy could her the laughing and talking of the men, that he was going to perform too. The boy enjoys what he does, entertaining men with his body. The blonde male knew he was beautiful, he knew his body was beautiful as well. That's one of the reason's why he got into this line of work, but the other one was that he wanted attention of one male in particular. He was, Captain Uchiha Sasuke. The one that is suppose to be mean and cruel but handsome. But that was where his train of thoughts was cut off, they was cut of by the women who ran this place. 

Her name was Haruno Sakura, a lovely lady and she cherishes the blonde boy. He was her special worker, who got most of the customers in. Even men and Women from other village's come to this Shop to watch this boy perform. "Naruto, it's time to go on" She said urging the boy to go and entertain her special Guests, which was the Shinumen. This made the boy, dubbed Naruto nervous for some reason. Partly because Captain Uchiha Sasuke was in there and from what Naruto has heard, scared him but also Intrigued him. For once Naruto wanted to be bad and seduce the captain. 

And that was one thing Naruto was going to make sure in doing. The room went quiet as soon as the beautiful blonde boy walked in, men's eye's filled with lust just by looking at the uncovered bit of Naruto's body. As the music start playing, Naruto started dancing seductively with all his eye contact on Uchiha Sasuke. Naruto knew that he was captivating the Raven as his eye's was also trained on Naruto or as he referred to him as "Doll". As music came to stop, so did Naruto as he bowed before he left the stage quickly. He gave one last look at the Uchiha, as Sasuke gave him a Smirk in return. Causing the blonde to blush a light shade of pink. 

Naruto quickly and quietly gathered his things and grabbed his money from tonight, as he wanted to leave so he could get some of his housework done. As soon as he stepped outside the back door, arms wrapped around his waist and brought into a hard sturdy chest. This made the blonde squeak in surprise. "W-who are you?" Naruto stuttered as he could not see this man from the position they are in. "Captain Uchiha Sasuke" Once those words left his mouth, Naruto blushed remembering from the dance where he only had his eyes on him. 

Cold lips where felt on Naruto's neck as Sasuke started to kiss it lovingly, Naruto moved his head more giving Sasuke more room. "May I ask your Name?" Sasuke asked threw each kiss, was this what Naruto wanted. Have a one night stand with the Captain and never see him again. But his kisses was drawing him in, seducing him. "Uzumaki Naruto" The blonde whispered as one of his hands went up and behind Sasuke's head as he gripped onto his hair in pleasure. 

Sasuke was enjoying this, he was enjoying the response he was getting from his "Doll", but now he knew his name. Uzumaki Naruto. To him the name suited him, it's just as beautiful as the blonde is. The raven's hand travelled down the boy's Kimono as his hand started to rub over Naruto's Cock. He then bit down on Naruto's neck nearly causing him to yelp but he rubbed hard on the Blonde boy's Cock causing him to moan. Sweet, blissful moans Sasuke was receiving. Sasuke wanted more, he wanted to caress he blonde's body, kiss every single bit of his beautiful skin. Uchiha Sasuke wanted to make love to him. 

"P-please..I-I want to be a bad boy.." Naruto whispered in Sasuke's ear as he threw his head back in pleasure. Those words really took Sasuke of the edge. He know knew what he wanted, he won't stop until he does. Because Uchiha Sasuke gets everything he wants. Sasuke knew he will treasure this boy for all eternity.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi, I don't own Naruto or any of the characters that get named. But I actually don't wish I owned Naruto because if I did then he wouldn't be as good XD Well anyway if you enjoyed my first Chapter please comment what you think and vote please.