Chapter 11

1809, 10th Febuaury 

"Naruto darling?" Kushina shouted for her son. Naruto came down with his hands resting on his stomach, as a smile graced his features. "Yes?" He answered smiling down at his bump. Kushina frowned, watching her son. She knew the Namikaze's could get pregnant, but she didn't think her son would actually get pregnant. Especially to Uchiha Sasuke. "Well I was thinking about you and the Baby. I was thinking it would be best if you stay here to have the pregnancy, then give the baby up for adoption. Having two Male Parents just wouldn't be right" At this point Naruto snapped his head up and glare at his mother. 

He has never been so angry with his Mother before, but she had no right to say that to him. "No. I refuse, it's my baby. You can't tell me what to do! Mother at this moment in time, I hate you! No actually I despie's you!" Naruto growled, before leaving the House. Sasuke was out with his father, Minato, doing samurai stuff which Naruto wasn't interested in. He was shocked to say at least. His mother, how dare she! She has no say in what happens with his and Sasuke's child. 

Naruto needed to get out of that house, before he says something he really does regret. But out of all the people, Naruto would of thought that his Mother would be the most supportive. He sighed before walking into the bushes, to find  his secret Hide out. When he was younger, he would adventure into here and clear his mind. All he would do is sit with his legs pulled to his chest and his head resting in them; drawing in the mud. Thinking about anything and everything that came to his mind. 

He heard a ruffling of leaves from behind him, meaning someone or something is coming. But it didn't make Naruto move or even look, he was too depressed. His own mother, that was the only thing that was repeating through his head. His own mother wanted to get rid of his baby. "Naru-baby?" Sasuke coo'ed as he saw his beloved on the dirty ground. Sasuke knelt down as he wrapped his arms around the pregnant male. 

Sasuke and Minato came back from 'bonding' and they did agree on few things but Minato still didn't like Sasuke. The raven couldn't careless he loved his Naru and the unborn child and nobody is going to take them away from him. They entered the kitchen, to hear small sobs. A thrown etched its way on the older blonde's face. "I swear to god if that boy as done anything, to hurt his mother I'm not going to be happy"Minato grumbled. Even though Minato and Kushina treasured their son, Naruto's father  still didn't like it when he upset his own mother. 

When this happens it usually results in Minato grabbing Naruto's arm and pulling him into the underground basement and lock him in there, until he has repented long enough. Kushina looked up at the two male's, tears still falling from her eyes. "What has he done?" Minato growled surprising Sasuke, but he kept his poker face. "It was my fault. I-I told him that he should give the c-child up for adoption when i-it's born." She stuttered and stopped before taking a deep breath to carry on. "He got angry and told me he despie's me and he walked out. N-now I don't know where he is" She cried out, Sasuke was pissed. How dare she. 

But the raven had to keep his anger and not let it show. Even though Kushina is his beloved mother, she can't say that about their child. "Kushina. That was out of line. Remember our baby boy is growing up and he can choose what he wants with the child. But you know Naruto didn't mean that, me and Sasuke will go out and search for him" Minato said firmly surprizing Sasuke and Kushina. The raven didn't speak as he headed straight for the back door. He could see the tinyist bit of Yellow. He walked straight for the bushes and entered them. 

He saw his lone lover sat on the ground, head in his knees and his small arms wrapped them. "Naru-baby" He cooe'd. The Uchiha came up behind him and kneeled before engulfing his 'doll' in his arms. Naruto forcefully turned around in his arms and wrapped his tightly the raven, tears soaking the black General coat. "Sasuke. I hate her. I hate her" The Blonde repeated as Sasuke sayed quiet and rubbed his back soothingly. It hurt his heart to see his blonde so upset. 

After awhile the Blonde calmed down and he tears stopped. Well they only stopped because Sasuke captured his lips in a kiss. Before they retreated inside back in the house and into the kitchen, when both of his parents where seated speaking amongest themselves. Naruto's gaze with directed on the floor, as his hand was gripped in Sasu's. "I-I'm Sorry" Naru spoke, quietly with a slight stutter. But he was soon in his mothers arms, tightly with Kushina the one saying sorry over and over again. Sasuke felt awkward and Minato just chuckled. 

***

It was now night time in the Namikaze household. Naruto parents had gone out to a meal with the samurai group, meaning the young couple had the house to themself's. Pale lips was already attached to the blonde's neck, making yet another hickey as his neck was already covered with about 10 ruffley speaking. Pile's of clothing was scattered on the floor, both naked, both with hard on erections. The blonde's head was rolled back in pleasure as his eyes closed. 

"Oh fuck, your so fucking hot" Sasuke grunted as he pulled back and looked down at his lover. The image was one Sasuke wanted to keep forever. The blonde's head rolled back, eyes closed tightly, a light pink blush sprinkled on his cheeks. Swollen lips apart-ed slightly. The raven's hands pulled Naruto's legs around his waist. Bright blue eyes now reappeared and locked with the slightly red one's, which was covered in Lust and Love. 

Then suddenly Sasuke pushed into Naru's tight hole, hard and fast. "Ahh!" Came out of the blonde's mouth, he had never felt this good before. Sasuke knew he had to be careful, though. There was a baby in his lover's womb and he didn't want to damage it. But apparently having sex is healthy for the Baby. He then pulled out again, just to give a quick hard slam. His cock going deeper inside of Naruto. He carried on this action, as he felt close to cumming. 

He moved their positions, he moved so the blonde was on his lap. Naruto's hands quickly found Sasuke's hair to pull on. As Sasuke's hands was on Naru's hips pushing him down on his cock. Naruto's head was rolled back in pleasure, loud moans was escaping his lips, as grunts was heard from Sasuke. The bed was banging against the wall, as you could also hear it squeaking, up and down. With one last thrust, Naruto shot his load all over him and Sasuke. As the raven shot his load into the Blonde's tight arse. 

Heavy breathing was only heard in the room, as they laid back into the bed. Sasuke had removed himself from his lover, his arm spread out like n arm pillow. "You was very passionate today" Naruto spoke, breaking the silence as a smirk formed it's way on Sasuke's face. "I really wanted to show you, how much I love you. Nobody will become between us and they will never take you away from me. If they do, I will Kill them." Sasuke vowed, making the blonde's eyes go wide, as he cuddled further into Sasuke. 

___________________________________________________________________________