Alpha's Little Mate~

Hello hello everyone before we get started for those who haven't read the discription this is an 18+ story not only that it will involve some other "stuff" soo yeah and this will be atleast 1 to 5 parts but i still haven't decided yet soo we will have an update on that soo for now enjoy this good Aphmau X Ein Lemon. Oh by the way i forgot that there will be including some forcing in this story now then lets get this show on the road!

🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜

💜Aphmau's P.O.V💜

Today i have finally moved into my own house along living with Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan to be honest i feel proud to be move into a new street. It feels nice to meet new people and also we got no boys following us unlike that one time where they just lived across the street from us.

"Katelyn,Kawaii-chan iam going out to buy some ingredients for us! So ill be back at maybe 1:00pm!"

"Can Kawaii Chan come along with aphmau sama?"

Responded by kawaii chan while shes setting up her room.

"Ummmm heh i prefer you to stay kawaii chan! And besides you need to post those bts and free wallpapers you have!"

"Oh ok aphmau sama becareful ok?"

She responded and comes along katelyn responding back.

"Hey aph be careful ok? We dont know if this neighbor hood is safe the online said no crime has been commited in here but i have a bad feeling."

Responded by katelyn with a worried voice.

"Yeah yeah ill be fine anyways you two should finish up once i come back ok? Well ill see you girls later see ya!"

She then left the house and walked in the side roads and little did she know someone is watching her from the distance.

🖤Ein's P.O.V🖤
"Ahhh look what we have here its been so long since i have seen her cute lil face..."

He says to himself watching from a distance as he smirked and begins to look around if anyone is near by.

"Looks like ill be able to get her...heh its time for her to pay the price from what she did to me a long time ago heh...."

He then dissappear from his spot as he begins to sneak around to trying to get close to aphmau.

💜Aphamu's P.O.V💜
"Hmmm so this is what our new neighborhood looks like man its so cool!"

She says happily as she walks in the sideroad and then noticing no one is around at all.

"Hmmm wonder where everyone could have gone. It is the weekends assuming they are shopping. Missed a chance on meeting new friends."

She then walked more and more until she saw ein in the distance and she quickly run up to him.

"Heya neighbor! Heh iam new here the name is Aphmau by the way whats yours?"

🖤Ein's P.O.V🖤
"Oh hello there the name is Ein nice to meet you and since your new i might aswell show you around the whole community to you."

"Oh gladly thanks heh say you look familiar."

Aphmau said looking at ein.

"Me hah well whoever that you got reminded of hope its a good friend well then lets go ahead and explore shall we?"

Aphmau nodded and completly goes with him not knowing of what shes about to be in.

💜Aphmau's P.O.V💜
"So ein how long have you been in this community?"