Warm Hugs

Back at it again on the new chapter i took a long break since my family hitted a crisis but now we are back at the track this will now return to aphmau and ein's story enjoy!
🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜~🖤~💜

💜Aphmau's P.O.V💜
I couldn't belive my eyes he is actually here Aaron.

"H-heya Aaron long time no see!"

She said and smiled at him as Aaron was happy to see her its been a long time since he had saw her she bloomed from a young girl in highschool to a beautiful fine woman and she isn't the only thing that bloomed.

"So nice to see you aphmau its been a long time! I managed to contact kawaii chan and luckly she managed to show me where you guys live."

He smiled and looked at her and he was happy to see her it he couldn't help it, he opened her arms and hugged her tightly he was so happy to finally meet her again after so long. He felt a huge softness on his chest it was hers and he blushed abit, he quickly let go and began to smile.

"Aww why did you stopped from hugging me?"

She said and puffed her cheeks and looked at Aaron. He laughed and kissed her head gently as her puff cheek deflated like balloons as he chuckled seeing her blushing, reminding the time back in his highschool days.

"Well then don't wanna stay out here in the cold for too long now, c'mon lets get inside and talk more."

Aphmau smiled at him and began to bring him inside as Aaron was also greeted by Kawaii chan and Katelyn. After that they had a few drinks and began to go wild on that night, as the night goes on Aphmau and Aaron are talking about there lives.

"Heh you know Aaron you have one very very handsome face theheh."

She chuckled and began to kiss his cheek. As she does so she began to feel hot on her body as she licked her lips

"Aphmau your drunk c'mon let me bring you to your bed."

Aaron said as he began to carry her but Aphmau squirms around as she dropped on the floor. She began to get up and took of her top as her huge plumpy breast was revealed, she was also wearing the same lingrie she had when encountering Ein.

"C'mon Aaron lets have some fun! Its been a long time since we have done it~ i remember back at highschool we used to sneak out of detention and go to the bathroom as magic sparked in those wonderful hours~"

She said seductively as she walks towards Aaron, He was drunk and didn't know what to so but soon after he gave into his instinct and starts to pin Aphmau in bed.

"Mhnn Ahh~ n-not so rough Aaron~"

She teases him as she began to lick her lips, for each and every time Aaron licks her body a shock can be sent through her body as she enjoyed every moment of it. Without hesitation Aphmau began to spread her legs and moved her panty aside she began to lick her lips as she watched the drunk Aaron stripped his clothes off. Aphmau was shocked from Aaron's built completely diffirent from Ein's body, he had 8 packs while Ein only had 6 he began to put his pants down and so as his boxers he began to put his arms around her waist as his huge mane began to rub against her entrance.

"Mhnn its too big maybe i can't-"

Her words were cut short as Aaron inserted his huge mane in her womanhood stretching her inside as she moaned loudly.

"N-nyahh! T-thats too big! I-its too big you've grown so much~!'

She yelled out but was quickly shut off by Aaron as he kissed her in the lips deeply as he began to grab hold of her ass and began pounding like a wild animal in heat.

"Mhnn sorry Aphmau but your too good ahh your so tight aswell~!"

He said and began pounding her more and more as he makes out with her while doing it with her. Aphmau was trying to gasp for air as Aaron let her she began moaning for each thrust he makes, but soon Aaron mvoed away from kissing her mouh to him kissing her huge breast. He begans sucking on them in the process causing Aphmau to moan in a very high noise following it up with Aaron's thrust.

"Y-your soo good Aaron p-please keep going don't stop and just keep it going~!'

She said and huffed as she was turned on by Aaron's way on handling her body. She soon was turned and was set into all fours as Aaron grabbed her stomach and thrusted again as his mane began reaching her womb with a powerful thrust.

"Aaron thats too much i-i think i might cum nyahh ahh y-your too fast slow down abit~!"

She huffed and puffed and began to moan more and more as her eyes began to roll back from the pleasure as she stick her tongue out while being thrusted from behind.

"Mhnn t-then do it ill go last and ill make sure that ill fill your stomach to the brim and stuff you up~"

He said and nibble on her ears as he managed to slow down abit from.the thrust as he bit his lips and kept going still while being gentle. Aphmau was about to blow as she began to finally let out a large gasp and soon she began came as Aaron followed and cumming inside of aphmau filling her up and he huffed while his member was still inside of her womanhood.

"Aphmau did you manage to take any pills today?"

Aaron asked in curiousity as he huffed abit exhausted from the session they had.

"Indeed i took some heh well lucky i did took some if not then were gonna be parents once i do my pregnancy test."

She said smiling at him as Aphmau leaned in his face and gave him a gnetle kiss on the lips. Aaron smiled as he began to kiss her back as he hugged her warmly as they slept through the cold night with there soft embrace keeping them nice and warm to get through the night.