i have loved you since we were 18

short angsty mpreg :( if you don't like mpregs simply don't read

originally a larry fic by otpsruinedmylife on ao3

-

"i got a heart

and i got a soul

believe me i will use them both

we made a start

be it a false one, i know

baby, i don't want to feel alone"

jacob and troye had been dating for a few years and had graduated college and had been studying for their future careers when it happened. the two had one of the sweetest and caring relationships ever and both had put their heart and soul into the relationship because over the years it had become much, much better and almost unbreakable especially after the day they heard the news. now the beginning of their relationship had all started after the two had become good friends. jacob had asked troye for help in getting another boy's attention and for some reason troye agreed to help him by acting like his fake boyfriend. over the course of fake dating troye eventually did develop a crush on jacob but didn't tell him. until one day jacob invited troye to a dinner and troye agreed. he picked troye up and drove them both to a very nice restaurant. during the meal jacob told troye that he had a huge crush on him. troye was excited to hear jacob say that but was confused because he thought jacob liked someone else and questioned jacob about the other boy troye was supposedly helping jacob make jealous. jacob told him that the boy was always troye and would only be him. troye smiled and that night started the relationship that has now been going on for 4 years. the two were really happy and were relaxing one day and talking about some things until jacob told troye that he made him really happy. troye smiled and agreed with him and the two continued talking until jacob told troye that he doesn't ever want to lose him because he doesn't want to feel alone after feeling so happy and full with him. troye smiled really big and kissed him and jacob kissed back pulling the younger closer. but that was all a few months ago.

"so kiss me where i lay down

my hands pressed to your cheeks

a long way from the playground"

every time troye would get home or jacob would the two would love to kiss each other at the door and it had become a sort of tradition over the years. they kissed the same way each time; with the one arriving home feeling the hands of the others on their cheeks as they kissed. the two always laughed afterwards even when others always told them it was childish. the two just ignored them and continued doing it until they couldn't anymore. one day the two were looking through old pictures when jacob showed troye a picture, which is now taped to their wall next to other pictures of the two, and the picture showed jacob around 5 years old and he was kissing a little boy on the cheek while grabbing the boys cheeks who turned out to be troye. when they realized that troye smiled and laughed about it for a while and jacob from then on would always say we're a long way from the playground aren't we after they kissed at the door. troye always smiled and agreed. troye misses those moments.

"i have loved you since we were 18

long before we both thought the same thing

to be loved and to be in love

all i could do is say that these arms were made for holding you

i wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"

they had truly fallen in love at 18. back then they were so different yet so alike in many ways. they didn't think the same way about most things back then. but after a while they started to and it made things so much better. both wanted to be love and to be in love and it happened. and they always told each other how they wouldn't want it any other way even after hearing the news about jacob's health. jacob always had his arm around troye even when jacob was too sick to be able to move. jacob always told troye that his arms were made for holding troye because they both fit so perfectly together. while jacob got sicker their relationship changed but not in a bad way in the slightest it was just different because of his condition. he always told troye how he wants to feel the love the two shared at 18 because it was so new and young. but jacob still loved the love the two shared at that moment. troye always smiled and teared up a little agreeing.