Teaser - Chapter 8! 😨

After a rigorous workout of about an hour, he freshened up and joined her in the bed as it was still time for the sun to rise. Pulling her in his arms, he wrapped his hand around her waist while she snuggled more into him. Manik's heart raced at her naive and natural action. He tucked the loose strands of hair falling on her face at the back of her ear and gazed at her lovingly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini giggled when she heard him snoring softly. She rubbed the pad of her thumb on his right cheek and played with his beard just the way he does. Her gaze fell on his lightly haired chest which was exposed due to the first two buttons of his shirt being open. She gulped in nervousness and immediately tore away her gaze. She tried to pry his hands off her but he was too strong for her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the table, he again saw her lost, her face still drained of colour but he chose not to bother her with his questions unless he thinks of a proper way to coax her to tell him the truth. With a reluctant heart, he bade her a goodbye and kissed her forehead. She smiled at his gesture and told him to come soon.

...To be continued

************************************

Put your thinking caps on... 😊😊