A Loki Shower

Imagine taking a shower alone in the chambers you and Loki share in the palace. You sing soft Asgardian melodies as you wash your body, the only light source is the sun rays shining from the window of the bathing room. You wash your body with a soft towel and a nice smelling body lotion.

You gasp as you hear the door open and there stands Loki, he pulls the glass door open and smiles at your glistening wet body due to the shower water. His long arms snake around your waist and pull you close toward him.

"Good Morning (Y/N)... Beautiful singing by the way." He purrs in your ear and kisses your temple, swaying back and forth.

You blush but let it go, leaning into him and smiling up at the tall man you love passionately. He returns the smile down toward you and kisses your lips softly.

Loki reaches for the bar of soap and starts rubbing your body tenderly, brushing your breasts softly with his fingertips and soapy hands which slowly start exploring toward your navel and lower.

He hums as he spreads your legs apart, licking his lips with anticipation. "God so perfect my dove..." He whispers in his soft British accent. He slowly descends to his knees to examine your sex better.

You watch him and gasp once you feel his tongue poking and prodding your flesh, testing it's taste on his tongue before fully lapping at you.

Your moans now replace the song you were singing before, Loki's sliver tongue working it's way to your womanhood, circling your hole before lapping back up to your lips. Your head clinks on the shower wall and your breasts heave as his tongue increases pace, licking rapidly.

Once the pleasurable torture has ended, Loki places a kiss on the lips of your woman and stands up, towering above you before his rock hard cock finds it's way to your warmth. His hands grabs your hips, directing his manhood inside your dripping hole.

You're not a virgin (with Loki, how in Hell could you be?) but just the length of his member always seems to stretch your walls for him, which could be painful on some occasions. Maybe because he's a God his genitals are larger than most mens.

"Damn it..." You whisper as he starts thrusting his length inside you, gripping his shoulder with your nails as he supports your thighs. He hears you and decreases the pressure of his thrusts, trying his very hardest to please you.

Soon the pain inside your belly fades and your moaning, his name vibrating off the glass walks of the shower, his thrusts become frantic and soon his seed is spitting inside of you, once he pulls out the sticky orgasm drips out of you, onto your inner thighs.

You blush deeply as he kisses your lips roughly, his tongue sliding into your mouth and tangling with yours, you can almost taste yourself on his tongue.

"Darling..." He whispers once he pulls away, breathless from the kiss. "You don't know how desperate I am to wed you... To awaken to the sight of you shining bright face every morn... To watch your belly grow round with my seed that will bring us a strong son or beautiful daughter." He promises while kissing you again sweetly on the lips.

He holds you to him, your soft breasts pressing into his firm chest as he rubs your back, his nose resting in your wet hair. You two contently hold each other while washing your bodies clean, enjoying the warm water that was creating a warm spark between your bodies...

Passion. Lust. Romance. Contentment. Happiness. Love.