The Vows

BISCH THIS IS US! Ellie (li_batgirl) and I are proud to announce our first (but certainly not last) collab fan fiction- THIS IS US! Kidding, but that's a good title.. maybe for the sequel?

Ah, look at me, planning a sequel xx

Okay! So this is based off a wedding (weeding, as you will see later on) that Ellie wants to have, and of course, I have made my crazy editions to it. (I ain't gonna be sober, Sil, come on.)

So, enjoy this little summary, and the prologue should be up soon! (P.S. do you guys like the cover? :) ) Oh, imagine this like a cliche monologue before a movie xx

Your wedding day. It's a day all little girls -and some little boys- dream of their whole lives. Seeing their Prince Charming at the end of the aisle... It's a perfect day- the wedding cake, the flowers, the decorations- seeing all your loved ones come together for a marvelous occasion. The first dance, the first kiss- and... ninjas?!

Meet Ellie- a girl whose  wedding was planned to be so perfect. Which is way off. Add a wacky maid of honour, an Irish best man, a sneaky Cheshire lad who's trying to steal the groom, and top it all off with ninjas coming down from the sky, high.

You won't want to miss this! So, save the date for...

THE VOWS!