Rank Descriptions

This is merely a description of each rank that is involved in Crepusculum Somnium. The information in this chapter is ages old and well researched.

-------------

Alpha

The alpha is the leader of the pack. He/She is in charge of keeping order within the ranks. The alpha makes the rules and makes sure they are enforced properly. He/She is the strongest member of the pack. But their power is oftentimes shared with the Luna of the pack.

Luna

The Luna is considered the mother of the pack. He/She is often Alpha's mate. He/She is in charge of making sure all members of the pack are well represented and happy. Most members  go to them for advice on different things. He/She has the same pull as the alpha in the pack and in times the alpha is on leave, takes charge.

Beta

The beta is considered the second in command of the pack. He/She is responsible for meeting with the lead ranks of the pack and ensuring everything is running smoothly. He/She oftentimes meets with the Alpha and Luna to discuss what needs to be done about the pack if anything.

Delta

This is the third in command of the pack. He/she is the closest to the normal members. They often meet with the members and discuss any issues the members may have. He/She is the direct representative of the members to the alpha-luna-beta trio.

Gamma

This is the position that keeps everything stable within the leaders of the pack. He/she is normally the tiebreaker if any discussion or decision is unable to be voted upon unanimously.

Elites

These are the warriors of the pack. They defend and protect the pack and its borders. The elites are the most skilled fighters in the pack. They constantly train to improve their fighting skills, whether it be hand-to-hand, power, weaponry, or shifting combat.

Healers

These are the medics of the pack. They are the ones that deal with all combat injuries, everyday injuries, pregnancies and births, and just general medicinal practices for the pack.

Hunters

These are the providers for the pack. They hunt down any herds of animals that may be of good use to the pack for food. They are the most skilled in tracking and pursuit. They are often the fastest members in order to pursue these herds of animals.

Scouts

These members are the recruitment department of the pack. They are rarely seen within pack territory as they are often out and about recruiting others to join the pack. Their social skills are the best in the pack.

Omegas

These are not the necessarily most skilled members of the pack. But they are always protected and equally represented by the pack. They train under certain lead ranks to fill into the rank they wish to take up.

Pups

These are the precious little ones of the pack. They are the youngest and most energy-filled of the members. These little bundles of joy are to be protected and nurtured at all costs. In most cases, the shifter pups haven't shifted yet, but there are those rare cases where they have.