One upon a time there was Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun and Tylers pet cheetah Jason. One day Tyler left his basement door open and Jason thought of a brilliant idea. "Hmmm what if I escape this mess of a basement in the Tyler Joseph's house since he left the door open????" Jason said to himself while pacing around the basement. After a few seconds Jason thought his idea (*cough*MCR*cough*) was brilliant so he used his extremely fast running powers and scurried out Tyler's house while screaming "GOTTA BLAST!1!1!1". Tyler and Josh were in the kitchen washing dishes in Tyler's kitchen sink while they heard Jason scream and run out of the house. "Fuck Josh I think Jason ran out of the basement cause I may have accidentally left the door open." Tyler said to Josh. "We gotta go after him now before he leaves the city." Tyler nodded his head, grabbed josh's hand and ran out of the house into his car. Tyler started his car as fast as he could so they can find Jason. Josh's dog Jim quickly jumped through the window of Tyler's car and sat down in the back seat. Tyler sped off going 1937992269127km in his car and after about an hour they left the city and saw a cemetery with a bunch of neon gravestones they didn't know existed beside a forest. Tyler stopped the car and said "Josh if I were Jason I would be near here so he's gonna be here my cheetah senses are tingling". Josh jumped out of the roof while Tyler got out and him followed behind them. They went through the neon gravestones seeing cheetah tracks. Josh grabbed Jim and put him in his doggo backpack while Tyler grabbed his hand and they ran through the forest. Jim started to hear the sounds of Jason eating some grass. Jim barked to tell Tyler and Josh  Jason was near. Tyler and josh both heard Jason and said "HES NEAR". But in a type of whisper scream. The started to walk really fast and they found Jason. Tyler brought rope with him to catch Jason. As soon as Tyler got close to Jason he grabbed his rope and lassoed it at Jason and caught him. "I GOTCHA YOU SNEAKY BITCH!1!1!1!". Tyler screamed and Josh clapped for Tyler. Jason just sighed and walked back with them. They all got into Tyler's car and went home. When they got home tyler threw Jason back into the basement and locked the door. "I'm not going to forget to close the door ever again". Tyler said to Josh.

—————-Time Skip-————

Tyler went into his basement to feed Jason and when he came back upstairs he forgot to close the basement door again and Jason scurried off. Tyler heard him and called Josh. After two rings he picked up. "Hey Josh, I kinda forgot to close the basement door and Jason ran off again".
"Darn it Tyler you promised to never forget to close it".
*****
The End