Chapter 4: Vagary

(n.) an unpredictable instance, a wandering journey; a whimsical, wild or unusual idea, desire , or action.

It was yet another usual day with a boring morning . Jimin sighed after not finding anything fun to watch , as he turned the tv off.

He was bored , well very very very bored , he remembers how much fun it was to torment him targets as he laughs viciously in front of them as they beg for their lives.

After spending his morning lazily lying on the couch he decided to be productive , he putted on some banging music as he held the vaccum cleaner in his hands.

" Cleaning your house is a great stress reliever , let's see if it's true. " As he was just about to turn on the vaccum cleaner , his phone dinged. He groaned and leaped towards the couch to see who it was.

The message read a simple "hey" it was from an unknow number. " What the fuck you need ?" Jimin typed in annoyance thinking it was just a credit card company or so. " Uh , Jimin right ? " The text read.

" Just get to the goddamn point man." Jimin was pissed at this point , who was this person disturbing his personal time.
" Um hi , yoongi here."

'Shit ... Shit... Shit' Jimin sighed heavily as he remembered that he himself had given his number Yoongi. Shit, he got himself into big trouble.

" Uhh , yoongi .. ah I'm sorry , I thought it was my friend who was pranking me again haha."
" Oh , haha no worries. What are you doing Jimin? . " " Umm nothing much just cleaning the house haha. " Jimin typed as he looked at the vaccum cleaner resting at the corner.

" My mom told me to bring you home today and redo the changes that you would like in our house. So I was wondering if you have time today ?"

' Our house ' Jimin's heart skipped a beat after reading that. " Oh yeah sure , I'll be there in about half an hour , just text me the address . " " No , no . I'll pick you up just text me when you're ready , I'll be outside your house. " " Okay." Jimin replied and tossed his phone on the table as he went upstairs to get ready.

After emptying almost half of his closet he realised he didn't have anything decent to wear. His wardrobe is covered in different shade of black.

After searching for a loooooong time he finally found a orange sweater in the farthest corner of the wardrobe. He paired it with some light blue ripped jeans and his combat shoes.

He roughly styled his long brunette hairs as he heard car honking outside. It must be yoongi he thought as he made his way downstairs almost forgetting his phone which laid on his table.

" Jimin !" He could heard yoongi calling his name. " Coming. " He answered as he quickly placed the phone in his back pocket and ran towards the door.
Jimin took a deep breath as he putted on a fake smile and made his way towards Yoongi.

" Hii " Jimin said with a cheery voice. " Hey. " Yoongi answered with a cute smile.
He opened the door for Jimin as Jimin smiled lightly at him.

They arrived at Yoongi's house as Jimin stared at it in shock " Um Jimin , you okay ? " Yoongi asked after reading his expressions .

" You live h-here ?" Jimin asked with a curious voice.
" Yes it's my small home." Yoongi chuckled.
" Small ? That's a whole mansion in front of me. " Jimin's mouth still gaped in shock , he imagined a big house but it was just too big to even fit in his imagination.

" Let's go inside." Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin's wrist and tossed the car key to the gaurd.
Jimin carefully noted down the no. Of guards and their places as it would be helpful for him later on.

The mansion was indeed a big one and well designed on the outside. Jimin was awe struck , he just wandered beside yoongi just like a lost pup.

" Jimin come here. " Yoongi's voice made Jimin come out of his trance.

Yoongi pointed towards a big door in front of them. He lightly pushed the door to open a huge room. The room was painted in different shades of blue , the king sized bed positioned in the middle of the room with couch on one side of the bed and a huge window allowing the sunlight to peek in the room , on the other side.

" This is our room , do you like it ?" Yoongi asked with his kitten eyes. Liked it ? he loved it . He totally loved it. But he tried to hide his excitement.

" Umm yeah it's good ." Yoongi was kind of disappointed at the dry response as he had spent the last evening designing the room himself but he didn't show it to Jimin.

" Um I'll bring you something to drink , till then you can take a look around the room." With that Yoongi excused himself , leaving Jimin alone in that huge room.

Jimin made his way towards the king sized bed it was really big and comfy. How good he would look under Yoongi , as Yoongi caresses his body while leaving small wet kisses --
Wait , stop why was Jimin thinking about all of this he really need to set things straight.
He closed his eyes so as to organise his thoughts.