七。

Whether people believe it or not
That is not important
Oh I only open your eyes wide
ーillusion.

renjun.

a smile came appearing to my face as i proceed to observe eun's pale sleeping face leaning against my arm. Brushing her fore-hair a bit as she continues her deep slumber.

even when she sleeps, she still looks cute.

she would've thought i already went home hours ago after she fell asleep in my arms but frankly i don't have a home. Yet truthfully, I'm not even real.

Yes, that's right. I don't really exist in this world because i'm not real.

I am just a figment of her imaginations, that's why i only appear whenever she needs someone. And no other can see me as i an only visible to eun, only.

That's how lonely she actually is.

It all started back when she wished having someone by her side to talk to and go through all the hardship together. I felt myself being created by that strong wish she made and i was fully completed by the day the first snow occurred.

It's weird though.

Because whenever i'm with her, i feel real and human. Whenever she touches me, i feel like a real human. I have even developed some weird emotions whenever i'm by her side. I feel like i want to help carry out all her burden she have, always being the one she seeks most, being like the most important person she could have.

After all these days that turned into weeks and month, I've finally realized, that i have fallen for a girl like her.

But, I'm not human. I'm just a phantasm imaginary friend, that almost everyone has during their childhood. A fabrication myth, an illusion where only one can see my presence, while i stay invisible to the others.

And once she discovers the truth, it'll be the end for me. I will disappear from her whether i like it or not, it's not a choice given.