|| 6 - Forget it ||

Monday went by a flash as Donghyuck seemed to be really bothered about what Zennie told her.

Of course he knows any girl would fall for his looks but Zennie was brave enough to ask her that question, not to mention she's not stummering.

Thingking about what she said was enough for him to space out and poke out of his trance.

Just when he was spacing out the window their History teacher for their first subject came in along Zennie, her uniform was a bit crunched and still has her bed hair.

Don't tell me she can't sleep about what she said?

Without hesitation she sat where she usually seated while Donghyuck was looking at her with disbelief.

Wow, she was never bothered of what she said yesterday, he thought as he put down his bag under his table.

He spoke too soon.

"About yesterday...I'm sorry, I didn't know what gotten into my head and just blabbered some shit out of my mouth" She apologised as she tried her best not to make eye contact with the lad.

Donghyuck didn't know how if he'll be happy because one, Zennie actually doesn't like him or two he's upset becuase Zennie doesn't like him. I know it's confusing but that's what I think it is.

As class was already starting half-way already Zennie was having a hard time listening to the lecture of the teacher, cause Donghyuck kept on glancing at her casaully.

This went on until lunch was up, listening to the school bell was a music to everyones' ear as they pack their stuff and joyfully went out of the room to fetch some lunch.

As for Zennie, who's zooming up to pack her things quickly hoping that Donghyuck will not catch her.

Just as she grabbed her bag, someone, or Donghyuck to be exact grabbed her by the shoulders and face her to him.

"Wait for me" He said as he gently let go of Zennie's shoulders and packed his things slower than usual, which makes Zennie tick off a bit.

Without her knowing she started tapping her feet as she looked at him annoyed, Donghyuck take a notice at her feet and her face which screams annoyed all over, he quickly stuffed his things inside his bag.

Finishing his thing, they silently went outside, walking through the corridors feeling a bit uneasy around each other after what Zennie said.

The two of you hurried over the cafeteria as the line gets longer and longer, finally reaching the cashier the two of you paid for their food.

Donghyuck was stucked between the crowded place, not seemingly happy to see most of the tables are now occupied by the other students, not until Zennie pull him as they seated to a table where some familiar lads were seated.

The boys recognised Donghyuck from yesterday as they greeted him with a smile plastered on their face.

"Hey...." Donghyuck seemed to stop from what he had to said when he realised he doesn't even know their names.

Renjun took an action and started to introduced himself to Donghyuck.

"Huang Renjun"

"Lee Jeno"

Jeno smiled at Donghyuck as he seemed to be a bit awkward with the two of them considering that they just met yesterday.

"Where's Jaemin by the way" Zennie asked stabbing her salad before stuffing it inside her mouth.

"Dunno" Renjun shrugged as he continue to eat after answering Zennies' question.

The table seemed to be a bit awkward because one, Zennie just asked Donghyuck to be his boyfriend and didn't have a chance to response, to Zennie's luck Donghyuck haven't mentioned it her, not yet. Two, the three boys just met yesterday, not to mention just by drinking. And three, Jaemin wasn't there to lift up the mood.

One of them snapped, as he couldn't stand being in a quiet place. Knowing his personality.

"Do you guys go to the food park everyday?" Donghyuck asked as Jeno and Renjun turned their gaze to the lad as he keeps on eating.

"Nope, the only reason we go to somewhere to drink is when someone gets detention" This time Jeno answered him.

"That explains why Jaemin was on his phone while we were in the detention room, probably informing the two of you" He said, seemed to be really casual around the two.

They both nodded to his answer.

Lunch ended as they cleaned their table and dumped their trashes as they walk to the crowded halls, probably some students catching up to their class or getting some stuffs inside their locker.

"Zennie about yesterday....." Donghyuck trailed off, as the two of you seated down. Unaware of the gaze the two of your aare recieving.

"Please just pretend that you didn't hear that" Zennie said slowly as possible for Donghyuck to catch up.

Weirdly, Zennie wished that Donghyuck answered her question about her being her girlfriend. She thought it would be nice if someone would protect her from all of the bullying she recieved.

Their teacher stormed inside their messy room, as she brushes off her thoughts, Donghyuck was looking at her or should I say he glance at her from time to time, not knowing why he was doing that.

"This room better be clean after I get my papers" Grumpy it may seem, their teacher went outside banging shut the door behind her as everyone got up to clean and arrange their seats before their teacher would eat them up.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I'm really sorry, I'm running out of inspiration right now but I'll try to keep it up with you.

Don't forget to stream for EXO's Tempo and I'll tell you it's a bop Hahahahahah