Story 22

Warning: Pretty NSFW

~~~

Story 22: Brothers-in-Law?

NOAH'S P.O.V.:

~Back to yesterday, when Luca and Theo were at the tour~

I was seriously happy to finally get some alone time with the twins- Wait, no-not like I was waiting to do something dirty o-or anything, but you know how it is with guys... They're freaking horny. And Theo was underage to see anything that could happen between me and them.

"That was one smooth plan", Keith commented, nodding his head towards me once Theo and Luca left.

"How did you get Theo to agree, though?" Kyle asked.

I found myself sighing a little, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'll let him sleep in my bed tonight. S-Sorry..." I told them, seeing a spark of jealously in their eyes. "But we could make it up today. So... Any ideas?" Besides making out, I mean.

They both smirked as if reading my mind. I blushed lightly and headed for the couch, joining them watching something I don't pay attention to.

They inched closer, taking my arm and lightly snuggle, leaning in to my touch. Our fingers intertwined and we just kinda sat there on the couch, me trying hard not to drift to sleep at their soothing heat. These days I became so cheesy I just want to punch myself on the stomach.

Leaning in, they brushed their lips against my neck preventing me from drifting off. Kyle tugged on my sleeve, making me shift my head slightly to the side and before I knew it he has captured my lips as Keith nibbled on my ear. I kissed him back and let go only to find Keith's lips on mine, while Kyle gently left trails of kisses down my temple.

I moaned lightly when Kyle's hands rubbed my crotch teasingly, making me shiver. Keith had his hands up my shirt, both of them obviously trying to arouse me so early during the day.

"Guys... I-I think,... We should move to my room..." I managed to breathe out between whimpers, having them unzipping my pants and lower my boxer already. Instead of responding properly, they snickered as a no and gave me a double kiss where they attempt to kiss me at the same time. They continue their act by pulling out my lower genital.

"Mmmh... Hhn..." I moaned aloud, pulling them closer. "M-More...!"

Ding Dong

They jolted away from me in alert, almost falling off the sofa while I redressed myself in panic, before rushing towards the door. "Y-Yes! One second!"

Slightly grunting in annoyance, I opened the door only to see Arthur rising an eyebrow at me. He gave me a suspicious look, trying to look over my shoulders. "Sorry. Am I possibly interrupting something?..."

"W-What?! No, of course you're not...", I stammered, trying to hold back a nervous laugh... Fuck.

"Anyway, what's up, Arthur? Aren't you suppose to be tutoring some kids by now? No offense", I quickly said changing the topic. He threw off his suspicious look and gave me a small smile. "Actually, no. The Egan siblings are going to be away this whole weekend, they've asked me.

"And I was just about to ask, do you possibly have some flour I could use? I ran out", he explained. I raised an eyebrow. "Flour? Hmm... Let me see... Ah, I think you should come in first" I said, letting him in while I headed for the kitchen.

I opened each of my cabinets and scoffed when I can't find any. I ran out of some other things, too. Man, it's grocery shopping day today, isn't it?