Chapter Twelve

~ Nathan ~ 

Vanessa and I walked around the mattress over to the stairs. As we ascended, I smiled as I looked her up and down slowly from behind. She was dressed casually, but those curves I'd come to enjoy were still there, no matter how she dressed.

Down past her bathroom and closets, we finally entered her bedroom. It was distinctly hers, set up for comfort but with enough personal touches to make it feel warm and inviting. I turned to her as she stopped and faced me. I didn't say anything more. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, lifting her body up to meet mine, grabbing her arse as I did so. Vanessa moaned into the kiss with a mix of surprise and need as I pulled her up like that. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and I could feel her body relax as she gave into me. The whole length of her body pressed against mine and it felt so good to hold her like that.

As we kissed more and more, her hands unhooked from around my neck. They roamed down over my back, pushed up my sides, and slid down my chest. It felt like she was creating a map of me in her mind. She knew how I looked so well that she had to explore the way I felt.

Nessa's hands felt so good. It had also been so long since someone touched me like that. With the move home and now living with Nessa all these weeks, my body was remembering what it was like to be caressed so intimately.

I couldn't take much more. I turned and sat on the end of her bed, pulling her to straddle my lap as I held her close. She seemed so small sometimes, but holding her in my arms, she wasn't some plaything I had to take care not to damage. We had grown up together, but I was witnessing her as a woman for maybe the first time in our lives together.

"Can I pull your top off?" I asked breathlessly against her lips. I had to feel her skin, touch that body I'd leered at for a little longer than I should have. I had to experience Nessa with all my senses.

Vanessa nodded in answer to my question, lust filling her eyes as she sank down onto my lap completely, resting her weight against me. My body responded the only way it knew how. She had to know how much I wanted this now as my hands drifted down and caught the hem of her top, inching it up slowly. As it went, I slid my hands under it, running my fingertips along her skin as her shirt rose up higher and higher. I leaned back to look into her eyes as I caressed more of her. I watched her expression as I touched her, I had to be sure that she still thought it was a good idea.

Vanessa whimpered as she adjusted on top of me slightly. It was clear that she felt my growing bulge and it excited her. From the look in her eyes, there was no doubt what she wanted. Just as my hands lifted her t-shirt, I was offered a treat in the shape of her deep red bra. It looked so good on her, but I was put back on track when she leaned in and stole a quick, passionate kiss from me. Without waiting, Vanessa pulled back and slid her arms out of her shirt so I could remove it completely.

If I was honest, I didn't think she would have anything especially nice on for a day of hanging out on the couch with me, but the dark red bra was a very sexy touch that I appreciated. Her last kiss tingled on my lips as I lifted her top up and over her head. I tossed it away and took her in my arms again for a deeper, hungrier kiss than those we had already. Her skin was so nice to touch and my fingertips walked where they wanted as I enjoyed the feel of her.

"It feels so good when you touch me," she murmured into our kiss as my hands caressed her. As the kiss ended, her fingers started to tug at the hem of my shirt and her eyes met mine in a silent question.

"I didn't realize how good it would be..." I whispered as I leaned back and lifted my arms for her. I smiled at Nessa, my Nessa, and let her slip my shirt off too.