One Chance -- A One Direction fan-fiction

"Darcy...open the door..." Tom said.

"No Tom.." She answered.

"Darcy, please don't make me knock the door down.." Tom said as Darcy was crawling to the nearest window, she opened it up and crawled out, "Thank god i'm on the first floor." she thought to herself.

"Darcy..." Tom said as he was looking for the spare key to the room. "Open the-" Tom said as he opened the door and saw she wasn't in the room anymore. "Oh god..." Tom said as he slowly backed out of the room. Darcy on other hand was putting on her brown leather jacket while walking to the nearest subway station.

"Hello ma'am, how may i help you today?" The man at the ticket booth said.

"Yah, one ticket to, new york please." Darcy said as she picked up her wallet out of her purse.

"Perfect, that will come to... $5.00 please." The man said.

"Thanks." Darcy said as she slid 5 dollars through the curved part in the booth and exchanged the money for a ticket.

" Thanks." Darcy said as she walked away waiting for the train.

" Your welcome, have a wonderful trip!" The man in the booth said go Darcy. Darcy walked to the stop she needed to be at and sat on the bench. An older man came over to her and asked if she wanted any drugs and Darcy just said no and asked him to leave. The train had come and Darcy got on. She sat in the back alone. She felt blackness fall over her. Her head felt weak and she slipped into a deep sleep.

...

"Excuse me, miss?" A tall woman said standing over Darcy.

"Huh? Wha-where am I?" Darcy asked the strange woman.

"Your in New York." She responded.

"I am?" Darcy asked.

"Yes, you where asleep on the 501 train to New York?"

" Oh yah, i kinda forgot." Darcy got up straightening her jacket and fixing her hair.

" How much money you got?" the woman said leaning slightly over Darcy.

"About, $3.00." Darcy said looking through her purse for more.

"Oh," The woman started. "Here, take this and buy yourself something to eat."

"Oh-Oh my god!" Darcy said taking the $100 bill out of the woman's hand.

"Well you can't come to New York and expect to buy something for $3.00 can ya?" The woman said.

"But, this is so much! What am I going to do with all of it!" Darcy asked.

"I don't know! Girl, buy yourself something pretty! Or concert tickets or something' just go!" The woman screamed at Darcy.

"Ok, well, thanks!" Darcy said jogging away. Darcy ran up the stairs leading from the subway station. "Now, where do I go." Darcy thought to herself. But just then she knew exactly where to go.

...

"Darcy!"

"Emma!" Darcy knew she had a few friends living in NY but her best friend Emma moved there for collage.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much D!" Emma said hugging her friend tightly.

"Ok, Emma, can't breathe." Darcy said trying to wiggle out of Emma's tight grasp.

"Oh, sorry hun!" Emma said straightening Darcy's jacket for her.

"Hun?" Darcy asked sarcastically.