THREE DIVISIONS

Winter is a time that's either liked or disliked by a number of people.

Many love winter, the time because of the beautiful scenery it brings with crystal white snow falling from the star filled sky, giving them a reason to cuddle up to their lover or crush.

The others dislike the coldness, it brings the extra work in the morning of clearing off the frost from windshield of their car before they can go anywhere. They don't like layering their clothes to go somewhere and then get really hot when they reach there.

You however, were not one of those people. You enjoyed the winter and everything it brought with it, even the little things.

From the first snow, you would go out and take a walk at exactly 9:30. You would smile and people would smile back, but you weren't smiling at them, you were smiling at winter, just the feel of it, the snow.

You were cold, but you didn't mind, it was just apart of the seasons. It actually felt kind of relaxing to you.

You looked down, watching the way your shoes crunched the snow and made an imprint.

You looked up, a feeling of something watching you creep up on you.

When you did, you caught eyes with a handsome stranger. He kept your gaze while he walked by you and you could've swore you saw him smirk. But when you turned around to double check, he was gone.

If winter had a human body, that's who they'd look like.

After that encounter, wherever you went, whether it was a small café, a store or your job as a security guard at the mall, you always seemed to see that same man somewhere.

However, his eyes are never glinting like they were the first time. They were always cold, like the winter weather.

And everywhere you saw him, there were two others with him. One seemed to be outgoing, the other was just comfortable doing what he knew.

Then one day, as you were alone in a booth at a café, adorning the snow fall, two figures slide in across from you and when you looked up, cold eyes greeted you. Another warmth came to your side and when you looked, plush lips formed a smile.

"So we were wondering, you always admire each season of the year, but which is your favorite?"

You looked at the plump lipped man with a quirked brow,

"How would you know what I do? Do you stalk me?"

He let out a chuckle along with the bunny looking one across from you.

"Oh, no, sweetheart. We feel it."

You looked at him with your face scrunched up in confusion. But you went along with it anyway.

You looked back down at the steaming cup, held gracefully in your hands as a way of warmth.
You shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I love them all. Summer is a like the time to get out and do things, to go on an adventure, to explore, do stuff you always wanted to."

As you explained your view of summer, the bunny toothed one nodded with a smug smile on his lips.

"And spring is the season to just enjoy things. Like do things your normal way, enjoy the gentle breezes, slightly hotter days or the rain showers that bring rainbows. It's just a relaxing day even when it's been hard."

The waitress came with their orders but the one with the pink, plump lips licked them and smiled as he watched you explain spring. Shooting a look to the bunny one.

"But then there's fall and winter. Fall is a time to start getting ready for winter, for both itself and people. Trees shed their assortment of colors and bugs fly away while animals migrate, so everyone can enjoy the beauty that winter has to offer, the hot chocolate at home, themed items and most importantly the snow, the cold weather, the way it falls so gracefully or blows your hair."

The way your eyes lit up whilst talking about this particular seasons caused the smug faces of the two to drop and when you looked up, those cold eyes were focused on you and you felt your cheeks heat up as he took a sip from his drink. You looked back down, missing his smirk that played on his lips and the glint that flooded his eyes.

What happens when you catch the eyes of the human embodiments of the seasons themselves?

Will your love for winter(and fall) falter for summer and spring?

What happens when you warm the heart of the notorious cold personality of Taehyung?

Will you choose your forever loved Winter (Taehyung)? Or will Jungkook and Jimin steal you away for themselves?

What happens when Taehyung starts to grow onto you and get protective?

What happens when you find out about their secret?

── 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗦 | 阴 ❜

Book Cover : Jeonomel

Story Idea : GoGoSugaKookies(JaeBae)

thanks Jaebae and mel~❤️❤️❤️