FOUR

"Another mafia group has finally topped the charts today at noon. There has been reports of people physically fighting on which group will win, and it is spreading throughout the country, giving each individual a fright that they might be next."

You sighed in frustration, eating popcorn as you watched the news on your TV. Just what's with these Mafia groups recently? Fighting each other for the top was expected, but the people on the streets fighting each other!?

It's horrible! Why hasn't anybody stopped this? You didn't understand.

Realizing you've been picking at the bottom of your popcorn bag that was empty, you got up to throw it away.

Looking at the time, you sighed with exhaustion. It was only three...

You quickly walked back to the couch, grabbed your phone and turned off the TV. "Time for work..." You muttered, walking over to place on your Nikes before rushing out of the house with your bag.

──

"Y/n..." Looking over at your friend, brow raising in anticipation for her question to slip from her mouth. "Who do you think will win?"

You pulled back, brows arched even more. "I don't even know the Mafia group names, and you expect me to just pick one?" She nods with a grin.

"Give me the names." You mustered out, knowing you wouldn't escape her questioning. "Min, Choi and Kim. But those are the major ones."

You could only scoff, sipping your coffee from the table. "That's all? What about their first name?" She could only shake her head, placing the phone down on the table before fully explaining to you.

"They don't give out their first names, Y/n. That's not how Mafia groups work." You rolled your eyes, placing the cup down. "Do you think I study Mafias?" She pulled herself back, finally nodding once more. "Sorry, I forgot..."

"Yeah, you did..." You muffled out, looking away from your friend.

──

"Make sure you don't get lost from your mom again, okay?" The little boy nodded, holding hands with his mom who continuously thanked you for finding her son. You waved it off, watching them walk away.

You could only smile, turning around to observe the area once more.

It's them again...

Your eyes scanned their every move, seeing each one and what they looked like.

One had a cute and adorable bunny smile, and his luscious and silky chestnut hair seemed to flow down until just about his pierced ears. His jaw line could possibly rip through anything. It's like God sculpted him with no trouble and ended up making him perfect.

When looking between the three, one of the others seemed to grin towards each other with delight, his eyes forming a crescent moon shape. Cute...

The last one seemed to study his friends intently, his unreadable yet beautiful eyes scanning their every movement. Jet black hair tucked back. It was as if he was the CEO of a rich company. Not that it would surprise you. But just like the other two, he was handsome.

Realizing how long your gaze was on them, you gulped with nervousness, looking away when making eye contact. That was not supposed to happen.

──

"Bye. " You waved, leaving the mall after changing into your winter attire. "Bye," your friend waved, closing up the shop this time. Her head flicked your way, running after you before you had left. "Y/n!"

You turned to face her, eyes with confusion. "I forgot to warn you, but the streets are going to be dangerous tonight! Are you sure you wanna go alone?"

You smiled in response, shaking your head. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. You just get home safe yourself, okay?" She nodded, seeing you off before you walked out of the mall.

You kept yourself busy by doing your usual. Admiring the winter snow. This time, it was ever so slightly falling down. You enjoyed it this way.

Sometimes it would get out of hand that you would start being pushed around by the people who are in a hurry to get back home to their loved ones, or having to rush to do their night shift.

But this time, it was just calming.

You loved it this way, and you couldn't ask for anything better.

People weren't pushing, and instead, they were cuddling together, watching it was they walked the same streets you did.

At least they were together.

You pulled your scarf closer to your face, blinking a couple of times when the snow caught onto your eyelashes.

Somehow, it felt warm this way...

You stopped mid-tracks, holding your hand out to catch the fallen snow. It was in perfect shape, each one making contact with your red fingers before melting into water.

"Do you like the snow?" Your head immediately turned to face the voice, eyes pulling wide. What if it's one of those mafias!?

When spotting the figure, you couldn't help but see the man dress in light clothing. Isn't it freezing?

You couldn't make out the face, but from what you could tell from body build, he wasn't much older than you were.

Should you answer?

"Yes..." You muttered, hearing the man chuckle. Deep...

"And aren't you cold?" From the lighting, you could only ever so slightly see a smile raise upon his lips. "Winter is like my comforter." That didn't make sense...

"Ah..." You kept your eyes on the figure, worried that if you were to turn for a solid second. He could murder you with no doubt.

"Y/n!" Your eyes turned away, soon forgetting about the man. And in that same second, you turned you head back to where he had previously stood. Gone...

"I finally caught up to you!" You turned once more, seeing Taeyeon in a hurry. "You left your phone!" You gave out a chuckle, taking it from her hands. "Thanks..." You smiled in glee, nodding with excitement. "Since we're both done, how about we walk home together! I'm kind scared to be alone..."
You could only laugh at the girl, taking her shaking hands.

──

"Spying isn't nice, you know that right?" From the rooftop, the younger boy scowled at the brown haired next to him.

"I'm observing. Get your facts straight." He spat, eyes turning ice cold before walking past the male.

"Whatever you say..."