Another God Buys Me a Burger.

(Ink's pov)

I woke up at my desk and had drool all down my face. Must have been really tired yesterday. What even happened? How come I don't remember? I look down at my arms to see cuts and then all the memories started to drown me. "O-oh.. yea." I said put loud and I didn't know I did, but why would it matter. Not like any one's watching me. I got up and walked downstairs for a snack. I searched the cabinets to find a bag of Oreos. As I ate them the black cookie reminded me of that one skeleton. I got my paint and drew his unique eyes on it and the blue lines and put it in my table and kept eating them. I then get a call from some one telling me to meet them. I looked at my phone in a worried face. Who would call me? Who would have my number?! Why would they want me to meet them? Was this a trap?? The questions were endless. I shook my head and pushed them away and went up stairs to get dressed. They texted me telling me where to go... I have to go to Underswap. Muffets. Any time. Asap... oh ok. I guess that's safe like. Pacifist AU. So I should be fine. I get my brush and swipe a make of paint down and go to Underswap.

(Laterrrrrzz)

Once I got to Muffets I seen two other skeletons waving at me. One was in all Yellow and had such a positive vibe. The other in all Blue and was actually... WAS ACTUALLY SMALLER THAN ME!! I KNEW I WASN'T THE SMALLEST!!! This feeler ME up with cheer and I went over to them. "So y'all the ones who need me?" I asked as I sat down at the table they were at. The yellow one nodded and smiled. "Yep! I'm Dream by the way! This is Swap. You can call him Blue though" he said with such an enthusiasm voice. Dream asked if a wanted anything to eat and I nodded. "Anything please" I said and my stomach growled.

(Author has no logic)

He smiled and nodded and went and went up to Muffet at the bar stand and asked for our food. From all I seen was Muffet smiling and writing our orders down as Blue started talking to me. Boy he talks FAST when he's excited... I barely under stood him. His big star eyes stared at me. This kinda creeper me out. His eyes were staring into my soul .... or the soul I don't have but still. He kinda looks cute with his small blue blushes and big sparkly eyes. Heh. Dream came back not so long after and gave us our food and we chatted and ate. They just wanted to get to know me and all that since Aus talked about me alot..