ERROR OMG...

Ink pov

I just relaxed and laid down at home. Then out of NO where. I tense up and look at the aus to... SEE ERROR DESTROYING AN AU. "Ughhh!! Errrorrr!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and growled.

(NO logic)

I went to the au and got brush out of its carrier on my back and yelled to get Error's attention. "ERROR! Stop now!" ERROR glimpsed at me and grinned. What ... WAS with his look. He didn't do much damage to the AU yet so I still have time to save it. I stared at him with a slight fear. "Well in-nk. Looks lik-ke you act-tually came to see what tro-ouble I was up to-o!" He laughed and his laugh sent shivers up my spine. But I didn't know if it was because I was scared, confused, or his voice was being.. more delightful and the thought of it made me blush. I felt my face warm up out of no where so I held up my brush. "I will stop you!" I doubt determined.. but really wasn't. "Oh really?" Error grinned at me and wrapped his strings around me. How was I not prepared for that??! This is insane.

Error's pov.

Finally I got ink. Haha. Time to act like Imma give mercy. I actually.. wanna get to know him. I sat him down but in the antivoid and I went to the antivoid following where I was setting ink down at. He stared at my confused. I could tell. "Don't ask. I just did that so I can catch you an get you here to talk." I set him down and my strings disappeared. "Wh-why? Why destroy it though!?" He yelled a bit. "You can repair it later. It's fine." I reassured him. I just loved the looks he had. All the different browns and beige... neat kinda. The vials and strap on him made me curious though.