Part 20

Anika-hi Bhavya, (hugged her)glad you came, Bhavya-how could I not come?It's a party for that special occasion.Rudra-stop talking, need to prepare,Shivaay-that's right, the workers came,they have already started to decorate the mansion.Gauri left the room, going downstairs, she was surprised and confused when she saw the workers who decorated the mansion, Shivaay(standing in the corner, talking to someone on the phone, finishing the conversation,he turned around and saw Gauri who looked around, Shivaay-Gauri?

Gauri(turned hearing the voice)Shivi-how do you feel?Gauri(a little smile)(she looked around)Shivaay-Gauri what happened?Gauri(nodded)Shivaay(holding her hand)Gauri(do not feel comfortable,she pulled the hand)Shivay(he let go of her arm) excuse me please,let's sit down and talk? Shivaay-Gauri I know what happened today, you're in pain and you think that Ridhima right, but Gauri trust me it's not true, and we all love you, you're like my sister, I can't see you sad.Gauri looked at him with tears in his eyes, Shivaay - please Gauri.Gauri-but she was right,they loved each other,they were engaged and planning to get married,if not for all this,I can't understand how could he agree to marry me, and forget their love. Sivaay-no...Gauri-is not necessary to deceive me,she loved him, and he threw her out of existence, as if it was not, and he could forget his love, it is very bad.(AT THIS TIME, THEY DID NOT NOTICE THAT SOMEONE IS STANDING THERE AND HEARD EVERYTHING,HE WENT FROM THERE).Shivaay-Gauri not,he didn't love her,even she didn't love him,he's agreed to marry only because of Jhanvi aunt.

Gauri looked at him not understanding what he says-Shivaay-Yes Gauri's aunt always wanted to Om married a girl with status, fnd for Ridhima it was more important name Oberoi. I agree that the Om did was bad, but he's a good man and he, too ashamed and hurt by what he did.And today what you see is a party for you, or rather an honor for you (Gauri om) Gauri-Matlab? Shivaay-that is, you presented as the wife of the om and daughter-in-law of this house, Gauri-what?Sivaay-Yes please we all love you and can't see what you doubt this.We will introduce you to more who didn't ask questions.Gauri stood up and went into the room.

  Gauri was walking to her room when she heard the conversation, she was standing at the door, Anika-Bhavya Gauri is very beautiful and cute, bhavya-bhabhi I want to meet her, you all talked a lot about her but I can't understand that our Om Bhaya who was the most calm, loving and beloved brother capable of such, Anika - but you know I saw a sense of guilt and regret in his eyes, every time he sees her, he can't look into her eyes, I pray, the day will come when Gauri can forgive Om.they are a very beautiful couple.Bhavya-let's hope, and now let's look at the Sari and choose what we wear, Anika - Yes come on, (they started watching designer Sari)Gauri looked at them and then at the Sari, which were very beautiful.She went from there thoughtfully(remembering the words of Shivaay and conversation of Anika and Bhavya) Gauri "what should I do?I can't understand it's the same person I know and the same person they're talking about?If he's so good, then why did he do me so bad? It's a party, I don't want to go, but I have to because this family accepted me, gave me love and respect,and for dad and dad Tej, I'm gonna go."

She opened the suitcase and took her dresses she had checked them but couldn't decide what to wear she had a beautiful and simple dresses,but they were not up for partying.Om entered the room and looked at Gauri who one by one checked dress.Om-what happened?Gauri-what?(she put the dress in the suitcase)nothing.

  Om-I wanted to ask you?Gauri-what?How are you?Gauri (surprised)Om-I apologize for the behavior of Ridhim, she should not have said so.Gauri-please can go out I don't want to talk about it.Om went looking on the bed, strewn dresses, he's gone.

Om-Anika bhabhi I need your help.

sorry for taking so long to update, hope you like it,