Part 23

Tej-thank you Avdhoot that you did not refuse and came. Avdhut-I did not have time to refuse, your son is very persistent.Tej-Yes, he saw how Gauri sad and misses you. Avdhoot-we missed her too,and I was worried about Gauri, Tej-I know,but you have nothing to worry about, We all love Gauri, and  Om, he is very sorry, and he can not forgive himself.He really wants to get a petition from you. Avdhoot looked at him thoughtfully.

  The attraction Kavya looked around and was surprised at the many roundabouts, she held Gauri's hand, (Gauri looked at her) what happened?Kavya - no Di, it's so beautiful, but I'm not really afraid of, Om-OOO, My Kavi is afraid of?I'm here, Gauri looked at him, Kavya-didn't I jiju?Om-Yes, of course, everyone started to have fun,to sit on the carousel ,Kavya   played with Om Gauri looked at them and smiled, Rudra-watch how Gauri bhabhi laughs,Anika Yes, it was an excellent idea to come here.Bhavya-Yes Om bhaya is doing everything to Gauri bhabhi was happy Shivay-and this is the first time I see om smiles,(after the incident).

  Sitting in the car without stopping Kavya says, Gauri-Kavya did you like it?Kavya-Yes Di, thank you jiju and kissed his in cheek. Om-there is no need, to thank Gauri looked on Om and smiled.Through several minutes in car was quietly,Kavya slept, Om-it seems, she very is tired.Gauri-Yes , it was fun and interestingly.Om-hope that you, too liked?  Gauri-Yes really.The car stopped near the mansion.Gauri came out and wanted to wake Kavya.Om-Gauri don't need, I'll get it for.Gauri-but she is a heavy.Om-and I'm strong and smiled at her.Gauri-well.Om-took Kavya on his hands and went into the house.In the living room all sat and waited for them to eat dinner.Dadi-Oh it seems you still tired?Rudra-not the word of Dadi.Gauri-we will go to the room. Kavya put to bed.Om and Gauri out.Gauri-where can I put it?Om-in the guest room.Gauri-your mom...Om-Gauri this is your home and you are eligible,please forget about what mom said,and I'm not tired tion you were right very difficult(He wanted to change the subject,and will again see her smile).

And he has Gauri smiled and opened the door,Om put Kovya on the bed.Om Gauri're hungry, let's go for dinner?, Gauri-but... Om-don't worry we will hear her if she wakes up. Gauri kissed her and went out, during dinner Rudra and Bhavya told about their rest.

  Avdhoot-Gauri beti let's go talk. Gauri hugged him, Avdhoot-what happened?did someone say something to you?Gauri-no dad, they are all very nice, and love me Anika di as my elder sister, Shivru as brothers, when I am sad they try to cheer me up.Daddy know Tej uncle told me to call him dad,they all....Avdhoot - Om?  Gauri-dad I don't know.Avdhoot-Beti I know what he did, not so easy to forgive, but Gauri seeing as he cares about you,he asked  me to come.He wants to always see you happy and today when you came along. I think you should give him a chance.Gauri-dad seeing this Om and I can't figure out who's the real one?Avdhoot-what do you think of this Om?I'm not making you do anything, I'm just saying you think about it.

He left Gauri was sitting and looked up at the sky, the stars shone even brighter than ever.Om-Gauri, Kavya woke up and looking for you, let's go,going into the room they were surprised.Kavya was lying on the bed.Gauri-Kavya why are you here?Kavya di I missed you and want to stay with you,Om-I'll go to Rudra today you go to sleep(they didn't want Kavya saw that Om's sleeping on the couch)Gauri positively nodded,Kavya-jiju but I want you to tell me the story,Gauri looked at him and Om went to her ear and said something Gauri looked at them.Kavya smiled and gave hi fi. Om kissed her and wished them good night.Kavya-jiju and di not get a kiss?Gauri-Kavya?

  Kavya-no di today jiju will do what I say,Gauri turned and their eyes met.Kavya-jiju hurry I want to sleep.Om approached her, each step and heart both beat faster, cheeks flushed Gauri Om stood in front of her and quietly to Kavya't heard of Om? Gauri was so nervous she kept the tip of the Sari, she nodded his head and Om approached her and kissed her on the cheek (Gauri closed her eyes) Om opened his eyes and wished him good night left the room and went into the room of Rudra,he lay down on the sofa and remembered the kiss,Gauri went close to Kavya and hugged her .

  She touched her cheek where he kissed and smiled.  

hope you enjoy