Epilogue

Harry was right. It does look like Kings Cross. I thought as I opened my eyes. I was standing on a platform, but there weren't any numbers, times, or destinations. I guess that was because if you were here, there were only two options, and you didn't get to chose them. All of a sudden, there was a woosh, and a train appeared. The door opened, and I stepped in. It was odd being the only person on the train, but I guess that was a good thing. There weren't a lot of people dying today. I was nervous. What if I didn't end up in the same place as Fred? What if I got sent back as Harry did? But he chose to go back, and you want to keep going. I sighed. Arguing with myself wouldn't do me any good.

The only thing left to do was find a compartment. I found one that was in the same spot as the compartment that Harry, Ron and I shared every year on our way to Hogwarts. It was odd, being alone on the train. No kids laughing as they ran up and down the isles. No trolly witch with her treats and sweets. I settled into the corner with her legs curled up and fell asleep. Hours later, I woke up to the hiss of the train pulling into the station. The only question was what that station might be.I blinked hard and looked out of the window to see Fred.

Fred.

Freddie.

Fredikinns.

No matter what you called him, he was there, and he was smiling. My face broke into the first smile since the Battle of Hogwarts and ran from the train and towards Fred.