Chapter One: Meet'N'Greet Gone Wrong

"Mom hurry up! It is a six and a half hour drive! We need to hurry!" I yelled running back into my house to get my mom.

"They're just boys honey! Its not the end of the world if you don't meet them!" My Mom said.

"Yes it will. I need to meet them! They're fricking awesome!" I yelled. "Now can we please! Go?"

"Sure honey"my mom laughed as she walk to the car.

When we started driving to the San Francisco it was 5:30am so I pluged my phone in the car charger, put on my head phones and tried to get some sleep. Idk the time I feel asleep but I woke up around 8:00am when my mom had stopped at a MC Donalds for some breakfast. I got 2 sausage egg mc muffins and my mom got the same with a black coffee. I convinced her to stop by Starbucks and get me a coffee, she only liked black coffee so she thought Starbucks was pointless, I got a double chocolate java chip. On the rest of the way to San Francisco I pulled out my vloging camera, and started vloging. I decided to take some selfies with my Mon for IG. Then I plugged my phone into the stereo and put on my favorite playlist. It had all of Jacob Whitesides' songs, Trevor Moran's songs, Taylor Caniff's songs, Shawn mendes' songs, Jack and Jack songs and alot more, there is about 327 songs on that playlist. I made a few vines and by that time we were only half a mile away and I was freaking out, I posted a few vines of me freaking out, some people tagged the boys, and they liked some of them so I was freaking out even more. I was so excited to meet my idols. We got to the meet'n'greet and a few people noticed me and totally fan girled over me I was so over whelmed and happy. Some of my 'fans' I ran into wanted autographs and to take some pictures. I was so fricking happy. I pulled out my vloging camera and vloged my fans, they were so happy.

"Hey guys it's Jewels here and I am freaking out here at the meet'n'greet and guess who I ran into," I paused "some awesome beautiful fans! YAY! Say hi to YouTube Stacy!"

"Oh mg gosh! Hi YouTube! Omfg like my heart is racing! I am like your biggest fan!!" my fan stacy said

"Its true! She has watched all your vines and YouTube videos over and over again like 100 times. Oh and by the way I'm Taylor." Her friend said

"Hi I'm Jewels." I stook my hand out to shake her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you in person Jewels." She said shaking my hand

"Hey! Do you guys wanna go with me too meet them, like we can stand in line together?" I asked

"Oh my gosh! Yes that would be awesome!" Stacy said

"OK so, can we fangirl already!?" I said

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" we all screamed

"Ok ok I'm getting a head ache. I'm gonna go check out San Francisco, okay? Text me when you're ready for me to pick you up?" My mom asked

"Yeah no problem can I go back to fan girling now!?"

"Ya whatever see you later" my mom said walking away.

Soon we were in line and my mom had left. We were next in line and I was freaking out about to cry. I handed Stacy, one of my biggest fans, the camera so she could record it. I started crying when Hayes put his arms out to hug me. I got all my merch signed, a few body parts, and took like 30 pictures plus the video. I was so happy as we walked away, but then a argument broke out between two girls who had bumped into each other and droped all there merch. They both got really mad and started pushing and shoving each other around. Then someone yelled "FIGHT" and one girl started swinging. I ran over there to try and break it up. I pushed them apart then they ran after each other again and one of the girls swong at me, I got punched in the face. I was off guard when one girl threw a rock at the other and it accidentally hit me in the head.

"Oh my god!!!" Stacy and taylor, my fans, yelled "someone help she got hit in the head"

Hayes' P.O.V.

I saw a fan that I had just met named Juliette Chase but most people call her Jewels on the floor so I ran up over to see what happened "Oh my gosh!! Someone call an ambulance! NOW!" I sat down next to she and placed her head on my lap "She is unconscious! Has any got a hold of the paramedics!?!?" I yells in a panic. The girls who got in the fight have already ran off. The paramedics arrived and they let Me ride with her in the ambulance Nash, Cam, Matt, Taylor and Carter to follow us to the hospital. I went threw her contacts and called her mom.

"Hello miss. I am so sorry to bother you but your daughter has been hurt really badly and is in the hospital right now" I said almost in tears.

"I'm sorry who is this" her mom said confused

"Your daughter Juliette was knocked unconscious while trying to breakup a fight" i said in tears "The doctors say she still hasn't woken up yet, they won't let anyone other than direct family back there to see her, please hurry! I am so worried about her!"

"Oh my god! Ya I'll be there any minute! What hospital?!" Her mom asked in tears

"UCSF medical center! Please hurry!"i said

"Ok I on my way" her mom said hanging up the phone.

Nash, Cam, Matt, Taylor and Carter showed up a few minutes later. I ran up and hugged Nash.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay? Is she okay? Did you get a hold if any family members? Is any one in town that can help her? Can we go see her?" Nash rambled

"Not really. All they will tell me us that she is still unconscious. I got a hold of her mom she is on her way now. No one can go see her till a direct family member gets here. Nash, I'm scrared!" I started to cry again " do you have any extra clothes in the car? There is blood all over mine."

"Ya I'll go get them you sit down and wait for her mom." Nash said "I'll be right back. You guys stay here"

Cam sat next to me and hugged me And said "It will be okay, trust me!"

When Nash got back I changed into his old clothes that were too big for me a threw the bloody ones away.

" Nash, Cam, Matt, Taylor and Carter? Will you guys pray with me for her?" I said when I got back

"Yes of course!" Nash said then we all got in a circle and Nash said a prayer.

"Excuse me I am misty, I am looking for a girl named Juliette Chase? Have you seen her, she has red hair, blue eyes, about 5'8"?" I could hear a woman in the background say while sobbing.

"Amen" we all said after Nash.

"Hello, miss. Chase?? Hi I'm hayes we talked in the phone?" I said fighting tears.

"Oh thank god!" She turned and hugged my and started to cry and so did I.

"Miss.chase?" a doctor asked

"Yes, yes that's me! How's my daughter? Can we see her?" Her mom asked

"Yes you can see her but she is still unconscious and we don't know when she is gonna wake up. She had to get 19 stitches " The doctor said

Juliette's mom and I started to cry. I hugged her and asked if we could go see Juliette. She said yes. We walked into her room and her head had bandages all over it.

I was so heart broken I went back on vine to see her vine that I liked too see if I could find her twitter, follow her and start a trend for her. I tweeted "I'll be following some of you who tweet  #GetWellSoonJewels & #WeLoveYouJewels  with a edit or drawling for her

Tag her @magcon_o2l_pupy" and I  started a vine contest to see who could make the best get well soon vine for her. So when she woke up with a smile.

I ended up staying the night in the hospital, right next to her side with her mom.