Chapter Two: A Big Surprise

Hayes' P.O.V.

I woke up and it was like 4am. I heard a lot of noise coming from out side, so I went to go see what it was. I looked out the window and saw like 200 people standing out side with candles. I was so surprised. I looked on twitter and #GetWellSoonJewels was trending #1 world wide, her YouTube Chanel had 1.2mil subscribers. She was gonna wake up and be so happy. I took a few pics and posted them on all social media with the caption "Thank you to every one who came to the hospital to support Jewels! Her mom appreciates it very much & I'm sure she would be so happy to see so many loving people here to support her!!❤❤❤". Her mom was still asleep so I decided to try and talk to Jewels.

"Hey it's me again. I see I'm your home screen & lock screen on your phone." I laughed but I was in tears "Juliette. There is about 200 people sitting out side that window waiting for you to wake up. Please Juliette! You have so many people who care for you please wake up! Please! And since you probably can't hear me, I really like you. Your beautiful, funny, kind, I mean you risked your own safety to help someone else. You are just awesome! Please wake up? For me?"I looked up and she was awake!! But she was looking at me like I was a crazy person. "Jewels!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Who are you?"she asked pushing me away.

"You don't remember? I was one of the last people you talked to before you got hit." I said confused "Miss.Chase! She's awake" her mom ran over and hugged her.

"Who are you people? Where am I? Who am I?"Jewels said. her mom burst into tears. The doctor walked in.

"How come she doesn't know who we are?!" Her mom yelled

"She may have amnesia. It will take some time for her to remember you. You can tell her stories to try and remind her." The doctor said

Miss.case just stood there and looked at me.

"Well she only just met me. What am I supposed to do?" I said

"Her life practically revolves around you. Tell her things that happened in the fandom I don't know just stuff that everyone of you fans should know. Just please try?" Her mom said

"Okay I'll try,"I said "remember when Nash put a kiddy pool in his hotel room? And he tried to sleep in it?" I started laughing "Or when we were at Magcon and shaw sang that song for Cameron? Here I'll play it!" I pulled out my phone and found it on YouTube. It started to play. "Oh His eyes! How I love his eyes! Oh his smile!" She looked at me like I'm crazy so I stopped, than her eyes widened and she started singing

"Because! He's! Cameron! Dallas! Is my boyfriend! And I love him so!" She sang it like it was her favorite song.

"Oh my gosh! You remember!!??"i hugged her tight. But she started to cry, I had no idea why. "Why are you crying?!" I asked.

"Hayes FRICKIN Grier is at my bed side while I'm in the hospital! When he could be on tour!" She sad wiping tears from her eyes "Why did you stay anyway?"

"Because I was worried. I wanted to make sure you woke up and was happy. I needed you to be okay! I would hate myself if I just walked away from one of my TRUE fans like that." I said kinda sad.

"Why are you sad" she asked

"I don't have a lot of TRUE fans like you. Most of them are fake and talk shit and hate on me. And sometimes I get really sad." I said not looking at her anymore. She grabbed my chin and turned me towards her.

"Don't worry. I get a lot of hate too. It gets hard. But you have always made me happy. And now it's my turn to make you happy!" She said

"No! Wait! I get to make you happy again! Just a couple more times! Then it's your turn!" I said really excited.