Long Lost Returns (OP's child/reader returns)

Just to clarify! You, the reader, are Optimus Primes daughter. You were launched into outer orbit when he and your mother had no other choice due to war. You made it to Earth and lived in the shadows until the Autobots locate you pod and eventually find you! Yay, reunion! Also, Y/G means your gender.

Requested by: ThunderBlade16
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Trees rear back at the force of the winds, almost as if they are were getting shouted at.

An escape pod lands in the dirt on the earth. Or as JetFire would put it, "planet dirt!"

The pod shifts one last time before the pods lid slides back. The cybertronian within the pod groans with a hand resting on its head.

You groan out as you slide out of the pod. "Where in the allspark?" You are on your hands and knees clutching at the dirt within the wooded area.

"How long was I out?!" You look back at the pod and realize it's had a rough voyage. Seemingly at least five years of age for you. You are eighteen now?!

"Must've taken a longer nap than I needed to then." You mumble as you stand and begin do dust yourself off of the unfamiliar minerals that surround you.

All of a sudden a red shot flows right past your helm and you yelp at it. You land right back into the dirt.

"Deceptions. Everyone told me they were total slag-." Something explodes in the distance. "Oh, it's on Cons!"

You rush to the sounds of shots and shouts. The closer you get the more damage you see to the planet around you.

"Optimus Prime, I see you are a bit outnumbered. I suppose you needed one more. Wish we hadn't taken him down. Great sorrow if flowing within." Sarcastic cons. You hide yourself behind the widest tree and slowly peek around it.

You notice a young yellow bot struggling to get up. Was he a con? You had no problem finishing him off right here! He looked up at you. His eyes went wide but you put a digit up to your lip plates in a shushing motion. He takes out his blaster and aims it towards you. You go to shoot but realize he has an autobot symbol. You go eyes wide and immediately show him the symbol on your chassis. He nods and lets himself relax as he drops all movements.

"Megaton, Bumblebee was only here for a homing beacon I sent him to retrieve. We don't have to let this go on into another battle." Megatons grin grew at the Primes' negotiation.

"Oh Prime, such a peacemaker you strive to be. I'm afraid you can't persuade me." The Primes' mouth guard locks into place.

"So be it." The blue and red bot transforms his servo into a sword and the grey clash together.

"My name is Y/N." You say as you hurry to drag the yellow bot out of the battle zone for he was too damaged to help.

"B-Bumblebees my name. Try not to wear it out. Ratchet already has with all of his yelling at me." You smile but it fades as you hear the name Ratchet.

"You know Ratchet? You mean, the medic, Ratchet?" Bumblebee nods.

"The one and only best." He grunts. You gasp.

"That's my sires best friend! I wonder if he knows where he is!" Your new yellow companion quirks a brow.

"Who's...your sire?" You smile a tad.

"Orion, one of the best cybertronians a bot could ever meet." Bumblebees optics blow wide as they spin.

"What?" You ask, dumbfounded.

"Optimus." He whispers in his coded voice box.

"Who's-." He scampers a bit.

"Optimus!" He shouts suddenly becoming almost hysterical. You start freaking out a bit. Was he mental or something? He had a voice box of a crazy-.

"Bee!" A blue and white bot shows up.

"Smoky!" Bumblebee shouts. The blue and white sports car now known as Smoky then notices you.

"Hey," he barks. "Back away. Bee you good?" The yellow bot nods trying to say something but Smoky looks back to you.

"What'd you do to him?" You shook your head.

"N-nothing. I'm an Autobot! I was the homing beacon, Im only here to help." Smokescreen looked at Bumblebee for reassurance. The slightly smaller mech nods in conformation.

"Sweet!" His face suddenly lights up in a huge grin. "I'm not the newbie!" He whoops. "Did you here that Arcee! I'm not the newbie anymore! Eat it!" All of a sudden a huge green mech is thrown into Smokescreen. Smoky squeals as he's suddenly the victim of a huge metal bot.

"Bulkhead, you are crushing my insides!" The mech yelps. Bulkhead looks behind him and grimaces, "sorry buddy."

You are astonished by these mechs, where the hell did they learn how to fight? Two more AutoBots walk up.

"Who's this?" The femme asks. She seems nice.

"Saved Bee from the battle field. Autobot." Bulkhead helped up Smoky as he explained.

Optimus reaches down to Bumblebee, "is this true?" Bumblebee nods and starts to stutter and cough in his voice box.

"Bumblebee? Is something malfunctioning?" The young bot shakes his helm vigorously.

"Your Y/G."  The prime looks up at you and you are just as confused as the rest.

"Y/N?" You look at the prime, optics wide.

"How did you know?" The prime smiles, "my Y/G has returned." The other bots smile at you.