You Are All I Have (HotRod&Bumblebee-Fluff)

"Where did you go?!" Bumblebee glared at Hot Rod as the red mech entered the base of the AutoBots whom were all very astonished at the appearance.

"Bee, I can explain . . ."

"Explain? You can explain how you left me for so long without a word?" His angry whirs made Rafael frown.

"It's was a bumpy road, Bee. I tried my damndest to find you. Only you." Hot Rod was keeping it calm. He didn't want to make this any worse.

"You left me there, Hot Rod! You left me!" Bumblebee was right. But, it had only been to cause all optics on him and not his wounded brother in arms.

"You were wounded and we were getting overthrown. We needed a distraction. I had to. I left my operational comm so Ratchet could pick up your beacon. I'm sorry, I knew you would be upset. I meant to come back but I was jumped. It was unplanned and I'm sorry." Bumblebee was looking down as if the ground was going to make him feel better.

"I thought you died." The yellow bots innocence made the red and black mechs gut twist violently.

"Bee, you are all I have left." The yellow mech shot into then slightly taller mechs arms.

"Welcome home, Hot Rod." The prime greeted from his spot.

"Glad to be here, Optimus."

"Wait, that's the Hot Rod?!" It was the fanboy himself, Smokescreen. Wanna be, Destiny's child, and most illegibly known as the speedster.

"I-I suppose I am?" The new mech was confused. Bumblebee had let go and smirked at Smokescreen antics.

"And your Smokescreen?" Hot Rod asked as he smiled. He knew this would make the speedster happy.

"Y-ya know who I am?!" The AutoBots optics were bright and filled with joy at the thought of a legend knowing his designation.

"Of course, you saved Prime over here." Smokescreen gasped in amazement.

"Imma be famous!" Smokescreen started running through the base.

"How'd you know?" Bee asked in whirring confusion. Hot Rod pointed to a screen Ratchet had pulled up with Smokescreens intel just so Hot Rod could understand the bots fanboy fandom.

"The old hatchet isn't so bad."