Ichigo

It has been about 50 years since I came to the human world. I now attend middle school. For the past 10 years, I have been living as Urahara (Y/n). I can't have my last name being Kuchiki if Urahara is going to be the one coming to "parent" meetings and stuff.

I am now 150 years old, but I look only 15. I attend high school now and I have a few friends, oh and I have a boyfriend, his name is........

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ichigo!!!!" I looked up from my phone to see Keigo running in.

"Yo." Ichigo responded and sat in front of me.

"G'morning Keigo." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Good morning to you too, (Y/n)-chan~" he said before talking more with Ichigo.

Me and Ichigo have been dating since the second year of middle school so about 3 years. We started dating, not because we had a crush on each other, but because we could both see ghosts. Ichigo didn't want to seem weird to other classmates when talking to air, cause he wanted to be "cool" so we'd hang out together and when we came across a spirit or ghost that wanted to talk, we'd pretend he 2 of us were talking. Though now he doesn't really care about it, but we never broke up or anything, and we're close friends so being all close is not that awkward.

"Hey, you listening?" I looked up and Ichigo was looking at me.

"Sorry, repeat that?" I asked.

"Did you want to go somewhere after school?" He asked me.

"Like a date?" I asked smirking and he smiled.

"Yeah, sure. Haven't been on one in a while." he said and I nodded.

"Sure, you can decide where to go." I said and sat properly in my chair seeing the teacher walk into the classroom, and the bell sounded and everyone began to go sit in their own seats.

"Alright class! Let's begin!"

......

After school, we went to the mall. More specifically, the arcade that was in the mall. "I hate this game.." I said biting my lip, glaring at the claw, trying to aim at above the doll, it was a (fav doll).

"You have to go a bit to the left." I turned to Ichigo.

"What? It's right on top!" I said looking at the glass.

"No trust me, just a little." He said and I gave him look. "If you fail, I'll give you my coins." he said.

"... Alright.." I said and moved the claw a little to the left and then moved the claw down. It grabbed the toy and I smiled as it moved towards the hole, and then dropped it down and I smiled and jumped up and down like a child.

"I got it!!" I smiled and hugged Ichigo. "I'm buying you something for helping me." I smiled and he smiled down at me.

"C'mon, let's go play that one." He pointed to a racing game.

"Ready to lose?" I asked and he smirked.

"You're on." He said and we both got ready, and then started the game. I ended up winning, so Ichigo said he'd treat me for ice-cream.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Ichigo asked me.

"It's fine. You should go home, it's late, and you have to eat dinner with your family." I said and he nodded and gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I'll see you in school tomorrow." he said and I nodded.

I hurried home and entered Urahara's shop. When I closed the door behind me, I sensed the opening of a senkai gate and I turned slightly. ".... I wonder who it is.." I mumbled and entered the shop.

"Welcome back." Urahara said and I smiled and sat down with them.

"Thanks. Dinner looks great as usual." I smiled and began eating with everyone.

The next day, I noticed that Ichigo's spiritual pressure had changed into that of a Shinigami, and we got a new student, Kuchiki Rukia....