After ham and John ate breakfast, they got dressed and knocked on the squads door.

Johns POV

Me and hammy ham knock on burrs door (for some reason we all just hang out there since his dorm is the biggest and coolest.) I hold Alex's hand and the door bursts open.
"AYY ITS THE LAMS CREW!!!" Peggy screams and hugs us both. She shows us inside. I see burr sitting at the dining table with Theo. They are watching rupauls drag race on hercs laptop. Maria is sitting on a couch with Peggy's lipstick on her lips. Herc and laf are in the kitchen making spaget. Wow, what a classic cult day!!

"Oooh you and Maria musta been having fun~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" I say very loudly. Peggy blushes and pushes me gently.

"HAYYYY!!!!!" Peggy screeches.

Maria stands up walks over to Peggy and starts kissing her. "Yeah I guess we have fun." Maria says. Peggy blushes and sits down on a chair and turns on paw patrol. It's Theodosia's favorite show.

"Is that paw patrol!?" Theo yells and jumps to the living room.

Herc and laf walk out of the kitchen and hand everyone a bowl of spaghetti "spaget for everyone!!!" Hercules screams.

"WOOOO!!!" Laf yells loud.

Eliza's POV

I am so helpless!

Alex..... hes so cute! his writing was in the newspaper because it was so amazing! hes handsome, charismatic, smart, just..... everything!!!

but...

he's with John.

-two days later-

Alex's POV

"Oh shit!" Alex grabs his books and runs out the door. John tries to get Alex some coffee, but he gets out too quickly. As Alex sprints off, some of his papers fall out. Alex didn't notice but John did!!

Johns POV

I see Alex fly off down the stairs and I blush. His long hair is flowing through the wind, but then I realize that he dropped some papers!

I quickly grab the papers and walk back into my dorm. Should I read them? I sit down on the couch and set the papers on the coffee table. I mean like... I don't want to be rude but.....

I read the papers.