The ruthless Ceo

Taehyung's point of view

What? I told you to submit the report today right? How can u be so careless?

Im sorry sir .Its impossible to finish it in a day. Its very difficult to cast jungkook in our company,my secretary replied

What !!!! sorry ? When did sorry became a reason in my company . And sorry doesn't even exist in my vocabulary?

U know what u better get out and u know the consequences of what u did right? I assigned u to recruit a new kpop idol that will rule the entire world and can't even do that ?

Does anyone of u knew about this jeon jungkook ?

Everyone on the meeting just bowed thier head ,they just couldn't look straight on my eyes . .who wouldn't when all of them are just a decoration on my company..Im the Ceo as well as the brain of this company and everyone knows that . . .

What ? Did I hire all of u to be brainless . .!!!!!

Well if u can't recruit this jeon jungkook in two days,u better submit ur resignation then . I don't need another failure in my company.

Yes sir ,everyone in the meeting room stood up and bowed when I leave the room .. .

I heard my secretary was crying outside but I didn't care . . One mistake is enough to ruin my company so her mistake is unforgivable. .. so I dont give a damn to even one mistake,its either you do good or your out . . .

I couldn't risk anyone or anything just to ruin the company which I dedicated my life . .

I became a billionaire at a young age and my company belongs to the top 5 companies in asia,thus I dreamed to rule the world by creating a kpop group which will be loved and adored by everyone. .

I will not allow anyone to ruin my plan !!!!!!!

As I entered my office, I couldn't help to wonder who the the hell is jeon jungkook . . .

I called kim junho,my vice president in my office to discuss about him. .

__________________________________________________

Authors point of view.

U called me in your office just to ask me about jeon jungkook ? ??
Junho surprisingly asked taeyhung . .

Well do I have to know about him ?

Is he the president of whatever country so that I have to know about him ?

Or does he owned a multidollar company that I have to know about him ?

Anni ,he is not,but Im surprised that u dont know him . . The company wants to recruit him but u dont even know him ?????

Then tell me about him. ? I trusted my directors in recruiting the future members of BTS and it turns out that they are all brainless . . They cOuldn't even cast this jungkook whoever he is. . .

Junho just nod cause he knew that taeyhung is right . . Without him ,the company could have been ruined back then

They have no investors back then but with the help of junho who provided the money and with the management skill of taeyhung. . Big hit became one of the after sought company in asia . . .

But nobody knew about taehyung,he is known as a handsome ruthless ceo but nobody knows about his face aside of course his directors and junho , ,many just speculated that he is handsome,why not when he just become a ceo at a young age but about him being a ruthless boss is widely known in the company. .

At most, junho was in charged of media exposures , taeyhung never showed himself to the media even dispatch had no chance to dig about him , ,they just couldn't . . well he had the best security that he could ever had . . .

I just need the money that he could bring to our company so I don't need to know him

What could I expect from u . . . ..
. U just care about money and that's good ,junho smirked as he replied. . . Well they have the reason to do so . .

Do you have a picture of him ?

Junho fished out his phone and showed the picture of jungkook.

By the way he is a handsome kid. . .

Taeyhung just couldn't take out his eyes on the phone . First thing he realized was that the kid on the picture was indeed handsome ,I mean really really handsome. Jungkook was smiling on the picture and he just look like a bunny. .

Ehem, dont stare too much, my phone might  break.. . Junho commented as he saw taeyhung was focusing to much on his phone rather on the picture. .

Can I know why this kid doesn't want to choose our company ?

Tae ,its not that he doesn't want but he had his reasons . .

What reason that could be. I mean we provide him the best contract that he could ever have but he refused because of his reasons??????

He must be out of his mind !!!!!!!!!!!

He's the first mammal I know who refused us ... and refused me indirectly, and u know me junho,no one ever refused me . I get what I want when I want them

Well, I revised another contract for him . . I hope this time ,he would accept us junho replied . .

He should be . . . . cause if he wont ,then I need to pull a little strings for him

Yeah sometimes I play dirty if im desperate to get what I want, ,u may call it illegal but I just call it as a tactical plan,if u know what I mean

Tae not this time,he is just a kid . . Maybe he just wanted to enjoy his youth

As I've told you no one ever refused me. .

By the way ,how talented is he . . ? Taeyhung asked making sure that the cute bunny they were recruiting was talented and not just with a handsome face

Don't worry tae,he is more than a handsome face ,he can dance and sing . . And as a bonus,name any kind of instruments,he can play it. . And I mean any musical instrument...he is also intelligent and good in any sport

Ok,revise the contract and send it to him or meet with him ,its your choice junho . . Just make sure that kid to be in our company. .

Yeah yeah , ,anyway ,I have to go cause I need to attend another meeting. .

Bye V . . . .

Bye hyung. . . Taehyung smiled at him before junho left the room . . .

As he sat on his chair ,he couldn't forget the image of jungkook . .

One thing taehyung is sure of. . .

I need to have him in my company. . .

And I mean jeon jungkook

To be continued. .
Yes ,kim junho is a hyung.. and he is my favorite member of 2 days and one night, a variety show in korea

And V is the nickname of taehyung. . Well they are too close to treat each other that way at least with this story.