jeon jungkook

Jungkook:

What????? !!!!!!!!

Grandma thats not fair. . .

I couldn't imagine that my grandmother wanted me to be married at a young age . .

I lost my parents when I was six and since then I lived with my grandma. . .

I admit that im a spoiled grandchild. . Who wouldn't be . . I believe that all grandma's in the entire universe are all the same who spoiled their grandchildren especially if they were living under them.

And I was like that. . . Im so glad that despite the absence of my parents ,she was their for me . . Until this time that she was insisting that I should be married with the same reason that all grandma's would use and I quote

Jungkook ,im not getting any younger, . . I just want that before I leave you ,There is someone else who would care for you

See,its the same reasons u probably heard right .

Grandma ,I love you but im just 20,and being married at this age is not an option for me.

You know very well grandma that I wanted to become a lawyer right. .

That's why please stop with your drama and just support me. . . Jaebal !!!!!!!!!!

Do u think im saying this jungkook for my own sake. . .anni ,its for you . . And for your information , im sick right now so I want u to be married as fast as u can . .

yaaaaah . . Grandma ,dont pretend to be sick ok. Your just 45 . . And one more thing , I need you . . Im already alone with out my parents and this time ur also thinking to leave me ?????

Im wondering where did my grandma get that idea. . Its really absurd . . . This time not all grandma's would think like this

Just know this grandma , u have no right to die until I say so ,u understand??????

If u ever die without my permission ,I swear I will never visit your grave . .

Well dont be surprised on how I behaved, im a bastard spoiled person . . . Think whatever u think about me but im sure when u see my face, tsskkk, , ,its the end of u . . . My charm will make u forget all my bad qualities

Back to my grandma

Jungkook ,its God who will decide when a person dies . . And as if im leaving you purposely. . . As much as I want to stay beside you . We both know ,that I couldn't, im older than you and
Its only right that I should go first before you . .

Whatever grandma, ,you know me , , ,you will never get what you want and you will never die . . . At least not this time!!!

And this kind of thinking is jjust so absurd . .

Just in case grandma

did you forgot to take ur vitamins ???? I couldn't help smiling.For my grandma to think about my marriage is an absurd idea in itself so I assume that she didn't take her vitamins cause this is the first time she opened a topic about marriage...

Now your treating me with an Alzheimer's disease jungkook . !!! ..' ok lets just assume that I didn't take my vitamins this time. .

I know that my grandma couldn't answer anything cause he know that this conversation will never end. . .

Im not brilliant for nothing,so this kind of reasoning helped me a lot everytime and everywhere. . .

And I used it all the time to get what I want and my grandma knew about this. .

Im 20 but im already on the fourth year,college of law in Seoul university

Its not that im bragging about this but I always believed that its ok to brag when ur bragging something that u have . .

Everyone knows how difficult it is to enter Seoul university alone but for some reason ,I passed . .

You can call me a genius but I call myself gifted. . .

Gifted with the good looks and many talents . . Well being intelligent is just a bonus for me because this days, being handsome is the trend . .

For that day ,I chose not to mind what my grandma has told me. . I went to school but I was surprised of what jackson has told me . . . .

Last week when we just finished having lunch , Jackson encouraged me to sing a song and since were not doing anything , I did as he told me as he was in charged of dancing. .

Unknown to us,someone recorded us and uploaded on you tube

By the way what I sung was one of the hit songs of bigbang.

Fantastic baby. . Im a fan of Gdragon and I guess everyone knows that . .

We didn't expect that for only one day, we had a tons of views and that's what Jackson told me. . It has more views than a normal kpop could get.

Well our professors and classmates couldn't believe it cause were law student for fucking sake .

Who wouldn't be when

While everyone was expecting us to be in the libraries with tons of books to read, yet we still had the time to sing a song and to dance with it. .

Considering that we are boys . . .

And that's how I ended up meeting with one of the directors of big hit company.

I refused the offer cause I know being a kpop idol means everything about you will later on be revealed and at most u have to live based on what your fans wants and expectations . . .

And I don't want that cause my grandma let me live on whatever lifestyle that I want as long as im not breaking any law

And most importantly, I tend to speak what I want, I can't deal with so much plastic people in the industry if u know what I mean . .

Probably many would hate me not because im bad but because of my honesty

And one more thing ,I need to review for the bar next year . . . Well I don't need to review if I want to but still its also a good thing to bE humble sometimes :):):)

But something happened which changed my views

To be continued. . .
I belong to a multifandom so I will include any kpop name I want . .
VOTE and share your thoughts