to decide is a choice

Jungkook:

After I become an instant celebrity last week, ,my grandma chose to be in the hospital

Well,it doesn't mean that she wanted to be there but Sehun,my neighbor called me telling me that my grandma collapsed infront of our house and I needed to rush to the hospital .

So I skip my criminal law review and rushed to the hospital. . Jackson wanted to come with me but I told him to stay cause at least one of us should know about the topic for today . . .

When I reached the hospital ,Sehun was standing outside the emergency room. . I immediately approached him.   

Hyunhg ,how is my grandma?

Oh jungkook,ur here. . . I don't know yet cause the doctor was still inside the operating room

What ? Why did grandma need an operation ? ?

Calm down ,jungkook ,lets just wait for the doctor ok.  . .

How could I calm down when the most precious woman in my entire life  was still inside the operating room but ive told it only to myself  as Sehun told me to calm down. 

By the way hyung ,thanks for your help
Without you ,I wouldn't know what could happen to grandma

Sehun hyung was always there when we need him. He was our neighbor and he help us sometimes especially to my grandma when she needed help. 

In return everytime my grandma cooks a food , she makes sure that she gave some to them with his wife . . 

Yes. . . .    Wife . . . Sehun is married to Lu han . . . They are both members of a kpop group named EXO but they chose to leave the limelight and to be happy with each other

Just Then ,the doctor came out. ..

Doc how's my grandma . .

You can call me Dr. Mino . . Your grandma is already fine as of now but I think she needs to rest... she is aging after all. .

Dr. Mino, if u don't mind.    What's the cause of his sudden collapse.  . .

I believe its extreme fatique and stress. . .so make sure that she drinks his vitamins and she really needs an absolute rest...

I just agreed to what the doctor says, weh ? Well my grandma is just like me.   How could I order her to rest when most of the time ,she told me that her health deteriorates faster when she is not doing any thing . 

As if I could stop her . 

But something is not ok with me . . If its just an extreme fatique and stress ,why did my grandma need to go the operating room and to stay there for about an hour . .

Thr doctor is obviously handsome but he just lied to me. . ..

Well I just need to do something to know about whats happening

Thank to Sehun hyung ,we arrived safely at home . 

I wanted to confront grandma but she needs to rest for now . . .yes for now cause tomorrow I will make sure that grandma tells  me everything what happened inside the OR..

Jackson :

I called jungkook to inform him  about our discussion today

As well as to inform him that I was recruited by Got7 company ,which is owned by the couple youngjae and jaebum but I haven't decided yet because of my schooling. .

Accept it man.  . . You have the looks and the talent and make sure that u read first the contract . . .

Look whose talking.    Bighit is also a nice company but why did u turn them down . .

Well im not interested in showbiz  but with ur bubbly personality, I think ur suited for it.  . Jungkook tried to convince him coz why not,Jackson being Jackson is the Jackson that k pop needs for a change.   

Jungkook, I heard the ceo of bighit is handsome. . .have you heard about him .  ?

No. .kim junho,their vice president was in charged of media  exposures right . . . He was not seen in public before .   Dispatch tried to locate him but he had a tight security. So I know nothing about him

But does it even concern me if he was handsome ? Jungkook asked . .

Well im just thinking that he might be ur type :):):):):):)

Ur insane Jackson....I fuck girls only so better be mindful of what your saying. .

Hahaha relax bro. .
But what if he is handsome?

He is not known to anyone so I assume that he had the kind of face which doesn't fit  to the public . .

I mean

Why does he not reveal himself if he was handsome as u said but what I know is he is a young ,ruthless ceo. . Chu chu chu.  . Whatever.  . . Im not that interested

Don't be surprised when we know about korean ceo's . . . Afterall we wanted to become a corporate lawyer cause everyone says that the money is there. . . .

Author:

Good morning jungkook

Good morning grandma . Did u rest well ?

Yes dear

So can u tell me now what happened to you inside the OR yesterday

Grandma looked surprised but I know she is hiding something to me .  

Didn't the doctor told it to you yesterday ?

Yes but I don't believe him and I know u talked to him to give me a wrong diagnosis about you  so its time to spill the beans .

Dear its just a simple fatigue ,I overworked yesterday thats why. . My grandma couldn't look at me in the eyes. . .

I know cause she is lying too. . .

Im not stupid grandma so tell me.    Is diz the reason u wanted me to be married asfast as I can?

Jungkook,u wouldn't give me a slack this time right.   

Its good that u know gradma ,so care to tell me about everything
And make sure not to lie again  . .

I have a leukemia dear and I was on the operating room yesterday because I need a blood transfusion
Im sorry for lying . . I forgot how smart u are

And that's it . . My grandma just hugged me . . Now I get why he is worried that im not married yet . ... she is afraid that she might leave me soon . .

Alone .  

But I will never allow that to happen. . . I will give her what makes her happy

But I have no girlfriend nor boyfriend . . . Well I just fuck with no strings attached .   That's my rule . .

So my problem now is to find a prospective wife

Can anyone of you suggest someone who could marry a bastard like me?

To be continued?

Any suggestions everyone ?

Vote and share your thoughts