1

Hey guys, this is my first story so please enjoy. And sorry if I make any grammar mistakes or other mistakes. English is not my first language I'm actually Dutch. :) so yeah hihi

And I swear a lot so if u have sensitive ears don't read this story cuz it contains mature themes and strong language :)

lets get into the storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :D

"JADEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"WHAATT?" I screamed back.

"HURRY UUUUPP!" Screamed Landon from downstairs.

"YEESS, I'M COMING!" I went downstairs. I grabbed my carkeys and I bumped into a wall. Fuck I bump EVERY morning into the same wall.. 

"Pumpkin, I have a question. U said that u were coming right?" asked Landon with his perv smile.

"Um yeah? So?"

"But u are a girl. How can you cumming if u are a girl?"

Yep this is Landon Dante. He is stupid, dumb and his jokes are always about sex or cheesy pun jokes. He is 18 years old like me. He has dark brown hair, tan skin, grey eyes and is 6"2". He is a total player like his twin Jordan Dante. Jordan is 6"3" and he looks exactly like Landon but his eyes are a bit darker and his skin is a little bit lighter. And they're both muscled. A lot of girls are drooling over them, because they are good looking. They are my best friends. We also live with each other. I moved in with them this summer. I lived with my foster parents but I couldn't stand them, because they were always working and never home. They didn't like me and didn't treat me well so when I turned 18 I decided to move to Los Angeles and live with my best friends. And today is my first day at Rydell High. Landon and Jordan were expelled so they also go now to Rydell High.

They are the best friends I could ever wish for. And they super protective of me and that is very useful, but sometimes it really annoys the shit out of me. But I think that is everything u need to know about them.

"Landon, can u please stop breathing?" asked Jordan. "And stop living." I added. Jordan and I both laughed.

"Ough, that hurts." Landon made a sad face and pretended that he was hurt. 

"Remind me why we are friends with you?" I asked teasingly

"Boi, I'm hot asf. Look at me."

"Shit, we're late. Let's go, babes." said Jordan

"YOOOOOO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY W-"

"SHUT UUUUP LANDON. My ears are bleeding, jeez." said Jordan "Seriously, what the actual fuck was that?"

"What? I was just singing!" 

"Singing!? Dude, that was not singing. You sounded like a dying goat." I laughed really hard. "True haha." I said.

"We are here, babes." said Landon

"Why do you call me 'babe'?" asked Jordan

"Cause I'm a babe and you look exactly like me." 

"But I'm way hotter."

Landon rolled his eyes and asked me "Pump-"

"Don't call me pumpkin, jeez. How many times do I have to say that!"

"You can say that many as you want, but I'm not gonna stop calling you pumpkin. But what I wanted to ask. Who is hotter? Me or Jordan?"

"Me."

"I think you're right. You are the hottest." said Landon and winked at me. "Aaaww! Pumpkin you're blushing. You're red as a tomato." said Landon with a devilish smirk.

"W-wait I'm n-not." I stepped out of the car.

"Stop teasing her, Landon. We all know that I'm the hottest."

"Hahaha! Good one. Bro you're fat as fuck." Teased Landon.

We went inside the school. And the school is huge. Damn.

"Heey there!"

I turn around and see a girl with strawberry blond hair, big blue eyes and she is really short.

"Are you guys new?" she asked.

"Yes, we a-"

"He is coming!" she said and turned around to a guy. The guy is tall and muscled. His left arm is under the tattoos. He has dark brown hair almost black. His jawline is sharp. Damn what a hottie!

"Who is getting laid?"

"Landon Dante! SHUT UP. Seriously." I said loud.

"No one is getting laid!" said the strawberry blond girl laughing. "I meant that the most popular guy is coming."

"You mean him?" I pointed to a guy who is leaning against the lockers and making out with some blonde chick.

"Yeah him. His name is Jayce West. He is the bad boy from this school."
Okay I can't deny that he is hot. Jacye and the blonde chick stopped making out and then Jacye suddenly stared at me back. My face went red in a second. Wait did he just winked at me?
"Oh btw my name Stephanie, but you can call me Steph."
"I'm Jade and these jerks are my best friend Landon and Jordan." I said
"He Jayce is coming towards us." said Jordan.
Crap

END OF CHAPTER 1
Okayy that was the first chapter. Again sorry if I make grammar mistakes
Xoxoxo Fay :)