3

Jade's P.O.V

Great there is Jayce... Please don't go over here. Please stay there.

"Hey, there! You're Jade, right?" I turn around and see a tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is muscled and smoking hot. His jawline is so sharp. Oh my lord! 

"Yep, that's me." I said. "And who are you?"

"I'm Dave Lewis. I'm throwing a party tonight. Will I see you there?"

 "uhm, I don't know. How do you know me?"

"Everyone knows you. I saw your fight with Jayce this morning. And every enemy of him is my friend."

"Oh. We are friends?" I don't know you!" I grinniked.

"You've never heard of the quote 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'?" he asked seriously.

"Hey Pumpkin and Dave." Came Jordan to us.

"You guys already met?" I asked.

"Yeah." said Dave "We sat next to each other at biology class."

"And I see that you guys also met each other." said Jordan.

"Yeah, I was inviting Jade to my party tonight."

Is that Landon talking to Jayce? What the hell. I thought that Landon didn't like him. Oh great they're coming. This would be awkward.

"Hey, guys! Jayce is having a party tonight. We should totally come!" said Landon excited.

"No, we're already going to Dave's party tonight. And what happened to Landon who didn't like Jayce and wanted punch him in his 'man titties'?" asked Jordan frowned.

"Oh I still don't like him, but I just want to party. And Jayce throws the best party's."

"Can I say something?" Asked the jerk.

"No." we said in unison.

"Too bad. I'm gonna say something." said Jayce and turned his head in my direction. "Well actually ask something."

"What jerk?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Are you coming to my party tonight?" he asked.

"No."

"No?" He asked suprised.

"Yes."

"Great I'll see you there!"

"No, I mean no! I'm not going to your stupid party, Jerk."

"I'll pick you up at 8! Wear som-"

"Sorry dickhead." Cut Dave him off. "She is already going to my party tonight and I'll pick her up at 7."

"Yeah, we're going to Dave's party tonight." said Jordan. "O and Jade I forgot to tell you that I'm helping Dave throwing the party."

"Oh okay." I said

-----

"LOOK OUT! OH MY LORD LANDOOONNN! DRIVE SLOWER NOW! LOOK OUT FOR THAT TRUCK!" I screamed. "AND TURN THE FUCKING RADIO OFF."

"NEVER BITCH." screamed Landon back and sing further "SAID LITTLE BITCH, YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANTED TO. THESE EXPENSIVE THESE IS RE-"

"YOU HAVE TO TURN RIGHT, MORON!"

Landon made a race car sound when he turned right. "NEEEEEOOWWW"

After a horrific drive we were finally home. I swear Landon is the worst driver ever.