2

Jade P.O.V

"Hello." I said. It was 3 seconds silent. Awkward.

"I'm Jayce West. Welcome to Rydell High, sunshine. So where ar-"

"Cut the crap, Jayce." interrupted Steph "What do you want?"

"What? Nothing. I'm just being friendly."

"You are never friendly. You just trying to get her in your pants."

"Oooohh wait wait wait, Pants?" said Landon frowning.

"mm yeah, that is not gonna happen, pretty boy." said Jordan to Jayce. 

"I just introduced myself and welcomed her here. Nothing more." he said innocent.

"yeah right. You do this always when there is a new girl." said Steph and she crossed her arms. "You introduce yourself to her, flirt with her, take her out on a date, fuck her and then you just dump her. You are a typical player and I'm not letting her getting hurt thanks to you."

"Why do you care? You don't know her and you fell for me too. And you just want me for yourself, but you're not good enough. So please step aside. Thank you very much."

"Fuck you."

"You already did, sweetheart." Then suddenly his eyes meet mine. He has dark brown eyes. It looked like he can look right through me. That he is looking in my soul or something. And who the fuck does he think he is? Just insulting a girl, who did nothing wrong to him.                        "First of all stop checking me out and I will never and never go on a date with you." I take a few steps closer to him until we're only a couple inches away from each other. "And no fucking way I will ever have sex with you. Not with a boy like you."

"Like me?"

"Yeah, like you. You are that kind of person who needs to bring others down to feel good about themselves and act like they're everything, but actually you are really insecure and just act like a cold hearted bad boy. Seriously what made you like this? Did mommy and daddy never go to your football games?" I said and chuckled. I move my head a little bit closer to him and said: "Were you bullied back in middle school cause your dick was too small?"

"Ooohh Jayce bro, she got ya. Give up, man." said a friend of him laughing. I didn't realize that almost the whole school is looking at us and listening.

"Whatever it is." I continued. "Stop walking like a fucking cliché from Wattpad and just act like a normal human being."

"Is that everything, sunshine?" He asked with a smirk.

"Move." I said looking straight in his eyes. There is a 3 seconds of silence then he finally moves aside. I walk past him to find my locker.

"Oh sunshine, I will make you fall in love with me." he shouted

"Oh my god Jade! That was awesome. Guuurl you're a bad ass!

"Pumpkin, what you just did was pretty hot." said Landon with a devilish smirk.

"Boi, I am hot." I said laughing. "And it felt pretty good to put a fucking asshole like Jayce in his place. And Steph I'm sorry what he did to you. Screw him. He isn't worth it."

"Yeah, I'll punch that kid right in his man titties if he is gonna insult you again." said Landon. Wow did he just winked at Steph? I looked at Jordan and he looks back. We grinned to each other and probably thinking the same.

Jayce P.O.V

"Yo Jayce, wait up!"

"What, alex?"

"Wow someone is moody. You wanna take revenge on 'sunshine'?" 

"Revenge? No way. That was the best morning ever!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, she was pretty hot out there. What is her name actually? I don't mind waking up next to her" he said with a devilish grin.

"I thought her name is Jade. And don't fucking think about it. She is off-limits, dude." I said serious.

"Awh! Has my Jayce some feelings for a girl, who he only met this morning? Love at first sight. Isn't it beautiful?" Alex said teasing.

"I don't have feelings for her." I rolled my eyes. "And I don't do such a thing like 'love'. Love is stupid."

I grab my keys and walk to my car and guess who is standing there leaning against a black car? It is Jade. She is actually really pretty. Her hair is wavy and dark brown. She is not tall but not to short. She has that kind of eyes that looks right into your soul and her eyes are green. There is something about her. She is so mysterious.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This was chapter 2. Hope u guys liked it hihi :)