048.

Jjp.jinyoung added mark_Tuan and Wang.J into a chat

Jjp.jinyoung - Hey Guys. I just wanted to tell you something. Please don't hate me after.

Mark_Tuan - we could never hate you.

Wang.j - why would we hate you anyways?

Jjp.jinyoung - I like you. Both. Not just I like you as friends I mean I like you as in the way you like each other. Fuck I love you even. I just can't help it. You're both very good looking guys who are both so kind and nice to people and I just fell head over heels for you both. And idk how to get rid of them. I'm sorry.

Wang.j - Are you serious?

Jjp.jinyoung - 100%

Wang.j - Omg.

Mark_Tuan - this is what we were coming to tell you.

Jjp.jinyoung - Oh. Wait what?

Wang.j - we like you too dumbass. You're just an funny handsome and an overall fucking amazing guy.

Mark_Tuan - Yeh jinyoung. We could never hate you if our feeling are reciprocated right?

Jjp.jinyoung - you're not lying right?

Wang.j - No. we're not lyin jinyoung. We can even say we're together now.

Jjp.jinyoung - you two have just came out.

Mark_Tuan - Yeh as two. Listen, the fans were kinda disappointed that you weren't part of the relationship now you are we can please them. Also I wanted you to join it since we met you.

Wang.j - Yeh, we thought you were pretty cool and we just didn't think you liked us very much.

Jjp.jinyoung - never say pretty cool again.

Mark_Tuan - I agree.

Wang.j - OOF.

Jjp.jinyoung - So. Markjinson?

Wang.j - MARKJINSON. ❤️

Mark_Tuan - markjinson ❤️

~~

I TOLD YALL NOT TO HATE ME