Hisoka In Kuroland

The title kind of explains it. ^^

I wrote a "nooby" style fanfic. oh boy someone's gonna hate me for this. ah well. enjoy.

Don't own Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, characters, all that. No money is gonna come from this. its free for people to read, all that jazz.

anyway. here you go. pg for safety. I dunno. I had just occured to me that I haven't posted updates to this story. for ages. oh god there's pages full of stuff. You might need to re read this chapter. I added the rest of it. c:

An average day, it had been. Hisoka wasn't sure what to think of it. She had been returning from her day at school. The walk home dreary as usual. She waved goodbye to her friends who had walked part of the way with her, waiting until they were out of sight to break into a sprint down the hill. A smile lit up on her face, for soon she would be home, and free to spend the evening as she liked. She dashed all the way to her fence, opening it and twisting to the left to check the mail box. She hadn't yet noticed the figure in black, standing in her driveway. She turned her head around, looking through the letters when her eyes managed to settle on the figure.

“Dylly?” She squinted her eyes. “I thought you told me that cosplay hadn't arrived yet.” She laughed. “You do look great as Sebastian. Have you gotten taller by the way?”

The figure cocked his head to the side. “What do you mean?”

The voice struck her as rather odd. “How do you sound like that?”

The man in the suit took a step forward. “I believe you have me confused with someone else, my lady.” He bowed down, the chain across his front jingling ever so delicately. “My name is Sebastian Michaelis ”

Hisoka fainted.

Slowly, her eyes opened, looking into another pair of eyes, these ones red. She could feel the person holding her's hair on parts of her face. It took her a moment to register what had happened. She was sitting slightly upright in her driveway, and the person holding her was a demon. Not just any demon, but a demon that shouldn't even exist. She was still too shocked to speak at the moment, confusion and slight fear held her tongue.

“Are you alright?” Concerned, Sebastian helped Hisoka to her feet.

Opting not to speak at the moment, she nodded, the initial shock slowly being replaced by the need to fan girl everywhere. She took a deep breath, brushing off her school uniform. She managed to spit out “thank you” but that was all.

Sebastian smiled, causing the wave of slight fear, confusion and need to fan girl to wash over her again. “Well then,” he began, rising to his feet. “I must be going.”

Hisoka frowned. “Going?”

He nodded. “I do not belong here. My business here is concluded, so I must go back to my master.”

Hisoka grinned. “Ciel Phantomhive?”

Sebastian's eyes narrowed. “That is none of your business.” With that, he took off in a sprint, leaping over the fence and running full tilt down the road. Before he was out of sight, he turned and bowed. “Perhaps we shall meet again, my lady.” With that, he disappeared down the street.

Now, one must always keep in mind, that when meeting with someone important such as this, fan girls can become very determined, any one of them who had seen Sebastian visiting their world could tell you as much. Hisoka, was a very dedicated fan of Sebastian, and wouldn't allow him to slip away so easily. She quickly dropped her school bag, and dashed off behind the escaping butler.