Chapter 2!

“Did you not hear me?” Sebastian's voice rang through the room. “I said get up!”

Hisoka's head whipped upright as she sat up in bed. It was an odd thing, waking up to the voice of Sebastian Michaelis.

“Sorry Sebastian!” She quickly pulled the blanket off her bed and jumped off it, her bed clothes ruffled and her hair in a mess.

“You're finally awake.” He said monotone. “I brought you some clothes.”

Hisoka's eyes widened at the Mey-Rin style maid's outfit in front of her. “You want me to wear that, Sebastian?”

He raised an eyebrow. “Is there something wrong?”

Hisoka blinked. “It's just.. it looks like the outfit of someone who works here.”

“You have to earn your keep until I can send you back. Understood?”

Hisoka nodded in submission. “Okay Sebastian.”

“Good.” Sebastian smiled, a sight that less than a week ago would have made Hisoka squeal. Now it made her kind of uneasy. He thrust out the uniform. “I trust you can dress here. I'll meet you outside in no more than ten minutes.”

“But I don't know how to put it on...”

“Alright then. Twenty.” He swiftly left the room, leaving Hisoka alone with the complicated looking outfit.

“Oh boy..”

Hisoka stumbled out into the room where the other servants had been waiting, Sebastian's eyes glued to the door.

“What took you so long?” He took a moment to look over the maid's uniform. Her headband was crooked, the corset was loose, her stockings were around the wrong way, not to mention the state of her skirt. Sebastian sighed heavily, one hand to his forehead, shaking his head in disapproval.

“It took you that long, and this is what you have achieved?”

Hisoka growled. “I'm not use to clothes like this. Not to mention how long it took me to tie these shoes up.” She looked at Mey-Rin with eyes filled with awe. “How do you look so good in it?”

Mey-Rin blushed heavily. “I-I look good?”

Hisoka nodded, downcast. “Indeed.”

“Mey-Rin” Sebastian started, hand still to his forehead, he spun around before continuing. “Can you go and show Hisoka how to put on her uniform properly.” This was met with a yes sir, and soon Hisoka was pulled from the room with Mey-Rin. “Honestly. Finnian, you will tend to the garden as normal. Bardroy, come with me to the kitchen and we shall prepare master's breakfast.” Each of the servants broke their separate ways.