Hired

Edgar was a typical goth.He was around 21,kicked out by his parents (whom work as door to door sales men and women),but he also studied necromancy.One of the lesser known college courses.Not only did Edgar study necromancy but he also excelled in it,he could revive any penguin.
But you know,it's weird just get hired to revive someone constantly.
This became Edgar's job.He worked for a penguin by the name of Asim,whom died constantly.

To say the least Asim doesn't have the best of luck.That's what Edgar was hired,to bring Asim back from the grave.At first the job was quite confusing,then he understood,then the job became hell.The first day was actually pretty interesting.
Asim introduced himself and instantly got slammed in the face.Asim was actually intrigued by Edgar's abilities and asked him stuff like "Holy shit can you like,make fireworks?The king's gotta have a grand entrance!" As well as "Hey are you a girl??i mean your hair is rather long for a guy's hair.".Typically questions he was asked,completely understandable.
Eventually Asim's bad luck became tiring and annoying.I mean it would be,like imagine eating a nice lunch and then your friend dies.You don't know how but they're just dead and you have to revive them every time.It can get rather annoying.
Edgar has to constantly hang around Asim,making sure he doesn't die for the 50th time.He remember one time where he was 3 seconds away from falling off a cliff.
Luckily Edgar saved him.
Again.
Edgar is starting to feel like a baby sitter.