Four

Brooke got to school and stood in the hall way and glared as she looked to tom and Lorna as they walked into the school. She watched as tom took lornas bag and smiled to her. Brooke glared and rolled her eyes. She was still mad at them for lying to her. She was still mad over everything and wanted to know who her real mum was. She had a right to know. She looked as tom comforted Lorna and rolled her eyes. She knew it was all fake and tom felt bad as Lorna had lost the baby and knew he was feeling guilty over how he didn't love her and how he was in love with izzie and how he had cheated with her and how they had kissed. Brooke looked to them and glared. She hated them and wanted answers. Tom looked over to her and sighed as he kissed lornas cheek before he walked over to Brooke.

Brooke looked to him and glared "what do you want?" She asked. She was still kissed with him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the classroom and looked to him and sighed "I get your mad okay" "that's an understatement" Brooke said as Tom sighed "I am still your father okay, and your mother loves you okay, it was for the best" tom said as Brooke looked to her and frowned "my real mother?" She asked as he nodded "I know her, who is she?" She asked as tom looked to her and sighed. He knew that Brooke had a right to know but he couldn't. He couldn't tell her not without talking to izzie first "look we will talk to this later, and I'll tell you everything" tom said as Brooke looked to him and rolled her eyes "yeah, sure you will" she said as she walked off. Annoyed.

***

Later that day, Brooke sat in the classroom and sighed as chlo walked over to her and smiled "so this is where you are hiding?" She asked as Brooke looked to her and smiled "sorry, I just want some space" Brooke said as chlo looked to her and frowned as she sat next to her "are you okay?" Chlo asked as Brooke looked to her and shock her head "turns out, my mum isn't my mum and my real mum gave me up. But my dad is my dad and they've been lying to me" Brooke said as chlo looked to her and smiled "I'm so sorry" "I want to find my mum and I want answers" Brooke said.

Later that day, Brooke stood in the hallway and frowned as she heard Lorna and tom yelling "you had an abortion? You had no right that was my baby too" tom yelled "I had to, you didn't want it besides it's not like you would love it like your precious Brooke. It's not like you would love me like Brooke" Lorna said "your right, Brooke wouldn't do this. She's not heartless" tom said as he walked off. Brooke walked after to him to his classroom and saw that he was crying "dad, are you okay?" Brooke asked as tom nodded. She could see that he was crying and walked over to him and hugged him "I'm sorry" Brooke said as he looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that night. Brooke went out to a club and ordered a drink. She wanted to get drunk and forget all over the mother who had abandoned her. She smirked as she saw Simon like she had the last time. She took a sip of her drink as he looked to her and smirked "fancy seeing you here again? Do you want to get out here" Simon asked as she looked to him and smirked "sure" she said as they left the club. She got back to his flat and smirked as he pulled her close as they went to the bedroom and stripped off. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her and smirked as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moaned as he started to move in and out of her.