Lesson ❖ o2 ❖

Lesson 2

Yamuraiha: [Name] has a secret passion for dancing.

Pisti: But she's quite self-conscious about it for reasons we can't understand.

❣________________________________________

Once again Sindria was experiencing a lively and colorful night. Flambeaus lit the streets and places where the inhabitants were feasting and having a good time. Luckily the damage caused by the Southern Sea Creature this morning was quick to be repaired so the celebration wouldn't have to be cancelled. And now, the Maharagan was in full swing as laughter and music filled the air.

"Long live the King! Long live Sindria!" the people exulted with joyous smiles, raising their glasses.

Sinbad was standing on the palace's balcony, watching the spectacle from above. It made him smile to see all those happy faces and how much fun his people had. A Maharagan was surely a delightful event and it shouldn't surprise anyone that they were always looking forward to it.

The purple-haired man leaned on the balustrade as he gazed up at the starlit night sky, enjoying the warm breeze that wafted his way. If only the night could last forever...

"Sin!"

Snapped out of his thoughts, the hazel-eyed man straightened himself and turned his head around to see Ja'far walking towards him. A stern expression was evident on the white-haired man's face as he gave his superior a rather serious look. Sinbad immediately understood what that meant.

"I assume you didn't find her?" Ja'far shook his head slowly. "Unfortunately I have to say no. But it's not only [Name], it seems that Yamuraiha and Pisti have gone missing as well. Oddly enough they weren't with the other Generals as usual."

Sinbad made a pensive face at that statement. "Hmm, I really wonder where they have disappeared to. Especially [Name] since she's been missing since this morning..." As the violet-haired king turned his head back towards the festivity, a content smile replaced his frown. "Well, seeing as all three of them are missing I believe [Name], Yamuraiha and Pisti are together and enjoying the Maharagan among the people."

Ja'far stood next to him, looking down at the reveling folk as well. Actually, Sinbad's assumption sounded very plausible, now that he thought about it. "Yeah, that probably must be it."

After a short while Sinbad turned his head towards the white-haired man. "We should be going, too. Let's meet up with the other Generals." Ja'far nodded. "Yes."

*~*~*

'I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I... I can do this...' Repetitively chanting this sentence in your head, you had difficulties swallowing the lump that had formed in your throat.

"[Name], you can do this."

Whisking around, you struggled to keep your composure. Your cheeks were tinted a deep shade of scarlet and your heart was beating so rapidly you thought it was going to burst through your chest any moment. "Guys, I CANNOT do this!"

Yamuraiha heaved a distressed sigh. "Seriously, [Name], I don't see where the problem is. You even told us yourself that you wanted to dance the next time a Maharagan should occur." Pist, who was standing next to the blue-haired magician, nodded agreeing. "Mhm, that's right so why are you so nervous? It's not like it's the very first time you're dancing, right?"

"It's easy for you to talk! After all you won't be the ones dancing in front of the whole Sindrian population. Can you actually imagine how embarrassing it'll be when one makes a mistake or when something goes wrong?!" you said, defiantly crossing your arms.