The ending

Before you start reading I want to tell you guys a few things:)
This is my first "book" or "series" if you even can call it that, haha.
I don't live in an english speaking country so there may be some flaws in the grammar, so you know.
And because I'm still in school I will post maybe twice a week or maybe once. That depends on how much homework I have. So with that said I hope you like it and thank you for reading.
Feel free to leave a comment or tips on the new chapters and other ideas in general:)

I grabbed my sister by the arm and ran. We ran as fast as our feet could bare. I never looked back, I couldn't put myself to see something that would leave a scare forever.
What do you do now, when you've lost everything important in your life. Roof over your head and love, my loved ones was left behind and I could'nt do anything about it.
I could'nt do anything but forget, forget about it all but that would take a while or maybe it would be forever, an eternity, a lifetime.

This first chapter may be a little short but that's because it's the ending, so I don't want to spoil everything. The other chapters is going to be longer.
Please leave a comment about thing I can do better or new ideas to upcoming books or to this one.
Thank you!